HI mates it is FRIDAY, any interesting plan for the week end?

2»

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    plans
    Tomorrow we are going to our grandson's 4th birthday party! Should be a bit wild! On Sunday we have church in the morning, and Sunday night we will be having our talent show for Relay For Life!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    thxmiker said:

Bark for Life
    We are going to walk the Bark for Life. It is the same group as the Walk for life, but this is for Dog Owners.

Our city also has a Jazz festival and we will probably end up there in the evening.

Best Always, mike

Us, too
    Our Relay For Life committee did Bark For Life last year, and we had a great time. We're doing it again in a few months.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Prom
    I get to chaperone at the junior prom Saturday night!! So excited! It is at a beautiful hotel on the Leeward side of the island. Get to keep an eye on our 16 year old and her boyfriend!!

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Prom
    I get to chaperone at the junior prom Saturday night!! So excited! It is at a beautiful hotel on the Leeward side of the island. Get to keep an eye on our 16 year old and her boyfriend!!

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Wow it must be fun ! how old is the boy?
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    tootsie1 said:

plans
    Tomorrow we are going to our grandson's 4th birthday party! Should be a bit wild! On Sunday we have church in the morning, and Sunday night we will be having our talent show for Relay For Life!

*hugs*
    Gail

Enjoy it Gail!
    You know there is nothing like a family party!
    hugs!
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    pepebcn said:

Wow it must be fun ! how old is the boy?
    Hugs!

Funny the comment about
    Funny the comment about Grace Kelly, my cousin made the same comment to me last night....said she reminded her of Grace Kelly.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    smokeyjoe said:

Funny the comment about
    Funny the comment about Grace Kelly, my cousin made the same comment to me last night....said she reminded her of Grace Kelly.

Nixon dress
    It was a combine grace kelly withthe neckline of that nixon girl that got married in the whitehouse in 1971.
  • SisterSledge
    SisterSledge Member Posts: 332 Member
    I'm in a rut
    Painting with looming deadlines, again.
  • pepebcn

I'm in a rut
    Painting with looming deadlines, again.

I wish to can paint ! but I'm useless !
    Must be a good therapy .
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Prom

Aloha,
    Kathleen

oh you be nice
    haha Kathleen...don't you lean on them too hard....remember you were young once

oh that will be so fun...and a beautiful hotel too...

have fun Kath

mags