How's it going Beth?

Options
Hi Beth,
Hope your 3 days of chemo this week didn't knock you down too bad. Has hubby gotten home yet? I'm keeping you in my daily prayers and good thoughts..(along with everyone else)!
Take care friend...Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Me too!
    Hi Beth,
    Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you too. Hope your feeling okay.
    Lisha
  • yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    Options
    forme said:

Me too!
    Hi Beth,
    Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you too. Hope your feeling okay.
    Lisha

Me Too times 2
    Beth,

Me too, me too!!!

Hope your doing OK.

Love ya,
    Leslie
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    yesyes2 said:

Me Too times 2
    Beth,

Me too, me too!!!

Hope your doing OK.

Love ya,
    Leslie

I'm here
    I'm pretty tired this afternoon, I think the chemo stick connected with me. I started off the day pretty good even worked a couple hours...then my energy died.

I am wiped. Glad Jim is home to take the puppy to the park so I can get a break lol.

Thanks for thinking about me guys, I appreciate it!

Beth
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    dixiegirl said:

I'm here
    I'm pretty tired this afternoon, I think the chemo stick connected with me. I started off the day pretty good even worked a couple hours...then my energy died.

I am wiped. Glad Jim is home to take the puppy to the park so I can get a break lol.

Beth

Thinking about ya!!!
    Beth,
    I think about you all the time. John
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Options
    dixiegirl said:

I'm here

Beth

Ditto from me
    Dear Beth,

You and all are never far from my thoughts. I consider everyone on this
    board my other family. I feel so close to everyone.

Love Maggie
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options

Ditto from me
    Dear Beth,

You and all are never far from my thoughts. I consider everyone on this
    board my other family. I feel so close to everyone.

Love Maggie

Feel dead today
    I have barely been out of bed since about 2:00 yesterday. I am exhausted, feel like crap and just generally do not feel good...

This crap better be getting its butt out of my body soon! I really hate chemo.
    I know the more water I drink the better I will feel, but dang a body's gotta sleep too.

Sorry for the bummer post, just not a good day today.

Beth
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Options
    dixiegirl said:

Feel dead today
    I have barely been out of bed since about 2:00 yesterday. I am exhausted, feel like crap and just generally do not feel good...

I know the more water I drink the better I will feel, but dang a body's gotta sleep too.

Beth

thinking of you
    Beth, I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. NEVER feel bad about telling everyone how you feel. That is what we are here for. Take care and God bless you
  • Faith_
    Faith_ Member Posts: 56
    Options
    dixiegirl said:

Feel dead today

Beth

Hang in there
    Hi Beth,
    Sorry that you aren't feeling so good. It's not a bummer post as all. I heart goes out to you. Sounds like you and my husband are both feeling like CRAP these day. He too wishes that the Chemo would just do its thing and move on out of his body. I pray that you start feeling better soon. Hang in there!!!

God Bless!!!