90 day scan results--Clean

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. Although I do not write alot on csn i do read all the time and i am moved by the support of everyone. I was diagnosed with stage 4 scc of tonsils 10/20/10. Had tonsils removed 11/01/10 and started radiation and chemo on 12/13/2010 at Memorial Sloan Kettering in NJ. Finished 02/01/2011 and went through hell in february and most of march. Slowly getting back to normal and feeling grateful to be alive! By the way I am 45 and a ex-smoker (quit 3 yrs ago-smoked about 12 yrs total). Thanks again..........Paul

Comments

• ratface
    ratface Member Posts: 1,337 Member
    Nothing like being clean
    Hi Paul

Wonderful news indeed! You will continue to get better and hopefully hang out with us a little while longer.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Great News
    Good news Paul...

Best,
    John
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Skiffin16 said:

Great News
    Good news Paul...

Best,
    John

Paul
    Congrats on your clean 90 day scan!
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Paul
    90 days and clean is great to hear. Glad you're recovering from the ordeal. The clean scan results should give you a good boost. Cheers

Jimbo
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Paul
    Very godd new indeed, keep doing well

All the best
    Hondo
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    WHAT A GREAT FRIDAY MORNING
    Here it is finally sunny and no tornadoes in St. Louis and the good news just keeps on coming. Paul, I am so glad to read about your NED this morning. You are the third NED I have read today. (I sound too much like Dr. Seuss)

Enjoy the last work day of what will be a great weekend for you and your family.

Best!!

Mike
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Great news!
    Thanks for the happy report.

Deb