American Idol this week

Options
2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

Happy again this week with who was sent home
    Jacob is good singer but I think others were right to stay...I am still rooting for james..

Me too!
    they are all good singers but my vote for the top 2 are James and Haley!
    Char
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Me too!
    they are all good singers but my vote for the top 2 are James and Haley!
    Char

Shocking Results tonight... James voted off
    I'm soooo surprised James was voted off. I expected him to win this season. He's extremely talented. My vote is for Hiliary now (I expected her to be voted off). I also like Scotty and Loren... They're all Talented. Scotty is cute when he's performing... Just Shocked he made it to the final 3 over James. Guess America is not ready for an American Idol "Rocker". I know James will get a contract and have an amazing career.

Whose going to win this season???
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Shocking Results tonight... James voted off
    I'm soooo surprised James was voted off. I expected him to win this season. He's extremely talented. My vote is for Hiliary now (I expected her to be voted off). I also like Scotty and Loren... They're all Talented. Scotty is cute when he's performing... Just Shocked he made it to the final 3 over James. Guess America is not ready for an American Idol "Rocker". I know James will get a contract and have an amazing career.

Whose going to win this season???

Shocking and disappointing!!
    Shocking and disappointing!! I thought James would take it to the end. I really question the voting system. I know there are some Haley fans here , but I just cannot see her in the final 3!!!. There were better singers with better attitudes. James can sing anything and I hope he has a wonderful future ahead singing and entertaining. I'm disheartened with tonite's results.

I hope Scotty wins. I had hoped for Scotty and James in the final 2 :(
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Shocking and disappointing!!
    Shocking and disappointing!! I thought James would take it to the end. I really question the voting system. I know there are some Haley fans here , but I just cannot see her in the final 3!!!. There were better singers with better attitudes. James can sing anything and I hope he has a wonderful future ahead singing and entertaining. I'm disheartened with tonite's results.

I hope Scotty wins. I had hoped for Scotty and James in the final 2 :(

The most difficult thing
    The most difficult thing this year is that they are all amazing talents.

But who wasn't pulling for sweet James who had overcome so much? I like Scotty, but think Haley and Lauren have voices like nightingales.

Right now, I would place Haley first, then Lauren. But all three are awesome and can go home proud!!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

The most difficult thing
    The most difficult thing this year is that they are all amazing talents.

But who wasn't pulling for sweet James who had overcome so much? I like Scotty, but think Haley and Lauren have voices like nightingales.

Right now, I would place Haley first, then Lauren. But all three are awesome and can go home proud!!!

I was certainly very disappointed .. as I am
    all about Rock and Roll! So to see James leave last night - was devasting. I know that James will do fine, record deal etc.

I will now switch my voting and heart strings over to Haley!

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I was certainly very disappointed .. as I am
    all about Rock and Roll! So to see James leave last night - was devasting. I know that James will do fine, record deal etc.

I will now switch my voting and heart strings over to Haley!

Vicki Sam

I was so bummed
    when my fav James was given the boot! Now, I don't care who wins but I'm secretly hoping it's Haley.
    Char
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I was so bummed
    when my fav James was given the boot! Now, I don't care who wins but I'm secretly hoping it's Haley.
    Char

I was crushed james was booted off
    I taped it like I do each week...even if I am watching and this week the recording stopped just as doing the "who go booted"

I had to look up online..and watch his tearful last song...

Denise