Throat stretching

fredswilma
fredswilma Member Posts: 185
Hi all
Just wanted to ask whether anyone here know's anything about stretching the throat, what is involved and is it beneficial, I am asking because Mark, stage iv, is having more and more trouble swallowing, we are seeing the oncologist on May 5 so want to ask as many relevant questions as possible. Thanks to Sherri I have had Mark on Whey Protein and this seems to be helping keep his weight up, he has this with ice-cream, fruit etc. I am getting really good at making soups, casseroles etc and he does tolerate these but have noticed he requires loads of water to get these down, which is why I was wondering whether this stretching of the throat would be beneficial. Any advice gratefully received, Thank you all in advance.
Ann

Comments

• This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • fredswilma
    fredswilma Member Posts: 185
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Thanks Sherri
    Your thoughts

Thanks Sherri
    Your thoughts and comments mean so much to me, I didn't know the right questions, but hopefully with all the reading I have been doing and the help from everyone here we at least have something to aim for and yes sadly it is quality of life, both Mark and I agree this is something we have to fight for, our aim is to have as long a time together as possible but not if the quality is not there. See we are both learning to 'Dance in the Rain'
    Ann