Options
2»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Thomas,
    Thanks so much for posting. You've been thought about a lot and asked about a lot on here. Will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

xoxo,
    Jean

Good to see you posting
    Good to see you posting Thomas. You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Hello Thomas!!

Hello Thomas!!
    Wow what a nice surprise to see you here. I have often wondered how you were doing. I still think of you and Miss Lesley. I don't write much here anymore but still check in to see how every one is a couple times a week. So much has changed. I was sorry to hear about your sons grandmother. We are about the same age. I wish her well. It has been a year for me this month I am doing well so far. I just keep praying that I can stay around for a long time. I wish you all the best Thomas, you deserve it. I know Lesley, would be so proud of the man she married. Take care Thomas, God bless you and your family. Kay
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Hello Thomas!!

Hello Thomas!!
    Wow what a nice surprise to see you here. I have often wondered how you were doing. I still think of you and Miss Lesley. I don't write much here anymore but still check in to see how every one is a couple times a week. So much has changed. I was sorry to hear about your sons grandmother. We are about the same age. I wish her well. It has been a year for me this month I am doing well so far. I just keep praying that I can stay around for a long time. I wish you all the best Thomas, you deserve it. I know Lesley, would be so proud of the man she married. Take care Thomas, God bless you and your family. Kay

Hadn't met you before
    I'm fairly new to the site but am sending prayers to you and your family.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Hugs for you and yours!
    Hi Thomas, I have often wondered how you are doing and have continued to lift you in prayer from time to time. I am truly sorry to hear of your son's grandmothers cancer, I had it spread to my chest wall as well in 98. My best to you and your's, hope to hear from you again soon.

RE
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs for you and yours!
    Hi Thomas, I have often wondered how you are doing and have continued to lift you in prayer from time to time. I am truly sorry to hear of your son's grandmothers cancer, I had it spread to my chest wall as well in 98. My best to you and your's, hope to hear from you again soon.

RE

Nice to hear from you.
    I often think of you and your family. Sorry to hear that your son's grandma has found out the beast has returned. Wishing her strength and courage for yet another battle.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Welcome back
    Thomas - it was so good to see your post; we have missed you here. I've thought of you often and was hoping your life was settling down a little. So sorry to hear that your son's grandmother has cancer. You really have your hands full, I'm sure, with 6 young ones. My heart goes out to you and prayers are being sent your way, as always. Hugs, Linda

Hey Thomas. Nice to see you
    Hey Thomas. Nice to see you posting again. Very sorry about your sons grandmother. I will put her in my prayers.

Hugs, Leeza