Latest test results

Tethys41
Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
I had blood drawn two weeks ago. CA-125 is 2. HE4 is 37, down from 49 (normal range is 1 to 150).
Keep the faith!
Wishing you all the best.

Comments

• azgrandma
    azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
    never seen it this low
    i have never heard of ca being so low, way to go girl.
    mine is at 8
    God Bless you
  • LaundryQueen
    LaundryQueen Member Posts: 676
    Welcome to the club
    Keep up the good work! Thanks for being an inspiration to those of us doing integrative care--the road less travelled that made all he difference.
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member

Welcome to the club
    Keep up the good work! Thanks for being an inspiration to those of us doing integrative care--the road less travelled that made all he difference.

Wonderful, wonderful news!
    Dear Kate

Thanks for posting on the discussion board to let us know how well you are doing. I, too, am inspired by your success in continuing your dance with NED.

A new integrative "cancer wellness center" will be opening at the hospital where my oncologist practices. I have shared my story with the doctor who will be in charge of the wellness team and he was very receptive. He has been using acupuncture to help with lymphedema and chemo-induced nausea with good results.

Thanks again,

Carolen
  • Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    carolenk said:

Wonderful, wonderful news!
    Dear Kate

Thanks for posting on the discussion board to let us know how well you are doing. I, too, am inspired by your success in continuing your dance with NED.

A new integrative "cancer wellness center" will be opening at the hospital where my oncologist practices. I have shared my story with the doctor who will be in charge of the wellness team and he was very receptive. He has been using acupuncture to help with lymphedema and chemo-induced nausea with good results.

Thanks again,

Carolen

Wellness Center
    You're very welcome. I don't feel right not sharing what I am learning and what appears to work. That wellness center sounds great. I'm so glad that oncologists are finally realizing that chemo alone is not the answer.
  • Christine B.
    Christine B. Member Posts: 137
    Tethys41 said:

Wellness Center
    You're very welcome. I don't feel right not sharing what I am learning and what appears to work. That wellness center sounds great. I'm so glad that oncologists are finally realizing that chemo alone is not the answer.

Good News!
    Kate, I am so happy for your excellent results! Please don't hesitate to share your learning with us, that is a good reason for coming to this place.
    Chris
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Wow that is great
    I thought my CA125 was low at 3 but you beat me! Keep it up.

Karen