Silicone versus Saline implants

Options
2»

Comments

• Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options

Wow.. I am learning new
    Wow.. I am learning new stuff every day Vicki Sam. I googled AloDerm (yes you spelled it correctly) and won't my PS be surprised I know all about that stuff. This seems to be another nudge towards saline for me, although some how I believe this could have been used with silicone implants as well.

I do have one question for you though Vicki Sam, does your saline implants feel anything at all like when you were carrying around your tissue expanders? Are they going to be more realistic feeling then these water balloons I am currently carrying around?

Thanks,
    Lorrie

Alloderm
    Alloderm is cadaver tissue that your PS places underneath the fold of where the natural
    breast(s) were located and it helps support the implants. It provides a sort of hammock for the implants. They're used with both silicone or saline implants. I have it and there is no rippling at all where the alloderm is located.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Alloderm
    Alloderm is cadaver tissue that your PS places underneath the fold of where the natural
    breast(s) were located and it helps support the implants. It provides a sort of hammock for the implants. They're used with both silicone or saline implants. I have it and there is no rippling at all where the alloderm is located.

Thank you for that explanation ... Miss
    Dawne Hope ... You are my hero .... we can compare Saline vs Silicone when we meet in Viva Las Vegas in a few months .. .LOL

Twisted Sister, Vicki Sam