Totally Off Topic/Strangest Night Last Night**The newpaper gives the rest of the story** UPDATE

Options
2»

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    kathybd said:

WOW
    Dear Winter Marie

Wish you were my neighbor. I read about that in the paper. Very impressed with your take on the story and what a "hero" you are. I am beginning to think there isn't a neighborhood around that is "safe" anymore. Am in west San Jose and we had bank robbers running through yards near here about 6 months ago. Police helicopters, police dogs and police on the ground never got the guys.
    Haven't been on in a while. Just checking in to see how everyone is. My husband passed away 1-13-11. Lived 3 good years after his Satge 4 diagnosis. Love that Dr George Fisher. So sad they still haven't taken a huge step getting rid of this horrible disease.
    Best to you and safe travels!
    Kathy

Wow Kathy
    That sounds a bit wild, so many times they don't get their man.
    I'm so sorry about your husband passing away, hopefully someday a cure, so that so many aren't left alone and sorrowful due to this horrible disease. My condolences to you.
    If you're ever up for lunch, let me know, I make a trip to San Jose about once a month.
    Winter Marie
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Are there no longer "safe" neighborhoods?
    Unfortunately...no, I'm afraid there aren't safe neighborhoods around anymore.
    Thankfully there are still kind people like you around.
    -phil