Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

What a big sacrifice you made
    trading europe for baby.. LOL But I am sure it is very rewarding. I love little wormy babies (:
    It's nice to see that a chunky little baby is keeping you away and not something else. By nature
    of these board when someone is MIA, we start to worry.

I hope your cough is not too bothersome and that the baby is not tiring you too, too much. You
    and Reggie are so amazing to do this for his daughter.

Give that little worm a squeeze from me and keep us posted from time to time.

Love,
    Ayse

Chenheart .. You are a 'Pillar' of Strength, Energy
    Determination, Agility, and Passion. I so admire you, and your commitment to our Breast Cancer 'Site' board.

Helping to raise your granddaughter, what a joy! Reggie having the opportunity to instill values and traditions - she may of otherwise never had the opportunity to experience.

I am privileged to call you, Friend.

Gentle hugs, Chen .. .

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Chen
    great to hear from you and all that's going on. So sorry to hear about the cough and hope it clears up soon. Take care and know that we are still here any time you post.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Chen
    so good to hear from you. I can see why you are so busy. Chasing after an 18 month old is more than enough to wear out anybody. I think what you are doing in great. I can only imagine what life with a grandchild is like (I don't have any). Please make sure you are taking care of yourself. I hope you get rid of that cough real soon.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Chen,
    How wonderful to have

Chen,
    How wonderful to have the opportunity to spend so much time with the little one. I always wanted lots of grand babies around, instead I got ADD Boxers and a pug, which I love but real babies would be a blessing.
    You are such an inspiration here, and are missed but it is good to hear why!
    Remember to take care of yourself, also.

~Carol
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Hey Chen, thanks for
    Hey Chen, thanks for checking in and giving us an update on what has been going on in life for you. I haven't been on the board much either but I did notice you had not been posting. Thanks again, it is always great to hear from you and please do keep us posted when you can. take care and much love.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Darling, you know we are here....
    and you, of all people, have no reason to explain yourself!!!

We love you, and worry, so it's nice to hear...but life certainly has keep you busy, dear sister!!!

BIG hugs to you all!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, Chen...
    Your home is jam-packed and busily bustling! LIFE!!! It is, after all, what we all work so hard for... You have been a steadfast member here for so very many years - truly, friend, please don't be stressed by your occasional absence. You know you are loved by us, and thought of always.

A beautiful baby granddaughter taking precedence over the Board?!? Who amongst us doesn't understand THAT? Not one, I'll guess. Enjoy her to the utmost now, dear Chen. Drink her in. She will grow and change quickly.

And, please - remember to look after yourself!

Love, xo 12/25
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Ahhh, Chen...
    Your home is jam-packed and busily bustling! LIFE!!! It is, after all, what we all work so hard for... You have been a steadfast member here for so very many years - truly, friend, please don't be stressed by your occasional absence. You know you are loved by us, and thought of always.

A beautiful baby granddaughter taking precedence over the Board?!? Who amongst us doesn't understand THAT? Not one, I'll guess. Enjoy her to the utmost now, dear Chen. Drink her in. She will grow and change quickly.

And, please - remember to look after yourself!

Love, xo 12/25

Any child who comes in
    Any child who comes in contact with you is very fortunate indeed. Glad to know that you have been less frequent here for this reason and not the others that race through my head everytime someone isn't checking in as often. Enjoy the toddler and Reggie and well, life and post when you can. You are one of those anchors on this site but we all understand that with this and with your recurrence that you might not be here as often. But you are in our hearts and we are in yours. My best thoughts and sincerest prayers are ever with you, dear friend.
    Stef
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Claudia... sorry to hear
    Claudia... sorry to hear about the ER trip, but so relieved all turned out ok for you- PHEW!

As for your and Reggie's home, it is teeming with LIFE! That babe is a blessing in disguise and will add much needed distraction for you and the family! You and Reggie are going to be part of that baby's life and impart so many wonderful, loving memories. This time of your life reminds me of RE and her grandbabes.

Trips to Europe will come another day, no worries. Take care, God bless. And, oh yes, it is always grand hearing from you dear Chenheart.
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I had no idea about the
    I had no idea about the baby! Must be the chemo brain or I didn't even hear that tidbit of info. Im sure you Do have your hands full! Doodie is 2 and 1/2 years old and the child is running me ragged and insane, lol. But, i cherish these times, and all the funny little things she says & does, because they grow up way too fast!
    love you!
    heather