Any Canadians out there?

kellyh33
kellyh33 Member Posts: 287
I love to connect with someone from my area, to meet someone on the board would be amazing. Is anyone from Ontario, Canada?
Kelly

Comments

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    I live across the Niagara river
    near Buffalo NY. so we are fairly close only in different countries. Are you near Fort Erie or cRYSTAL BEACH. hope we can meet somedat too...val
  • kellyh33
    kellyh33 Member Posts: 287

I live across the Niagara river
    near Buffalo NY. so we are fairly close only in different countries. Are you near Fort Erie or cRYSTAL BEACH. hope we can meet somedat too...val

Not that close but not that far either
    We live in Cambridge, which is about an hour and a half from the peace bridge.
  • Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    kellyh33 said:

Not that close but not that far either
    We live in Cambridge, which is about an hour and a half from the peace bridge.

Buffalo
    Maybe we can all meet for lunch or coffee !
    Colleen
  • samosa
    samosa Member Posts: 2
    I do
    Hi Kellyh33,
    I live in Canada.
    My mom has been diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer.
    Worried most about the slowness and lack of continuity of treatment.
  • westie66
    westie66 Member Posts: 642
    Any one from Canada?
    Hi: I live in London, Ontario. I don't have ovarian cancer but I do have peritoneum carcinoma that resulted from my gallbladder cancer (tumour removed April 2010 along with gallbladder and part of my liver). Peritoneum cancer seems a common cancer resulting from ovarian cancer (about 50% of all ovarian cancer patients I read). Where are you from? There are several Ontarians on the colerectal discussion board as well.
    Cheryl
  • EnglishGal
    EnglishGal Member Posts: 101
    Yes, it would be cool to meet someone in person from this board. I see you live in Cambridge, Kelly. I live in Toronto.

Ann