I have been thinking about you.

Options
lindadanis
lindadanis Member Posts: 235
Hi, some of you know me and others new here don't, but I wanted to let you all know that I read this e/c website alot still and have been thinking about alot of you. Another holiday tomorrow, they are not easy once you lose a loved one. Life is really never the same but somehow we get through these holidays. Diana and I are doing well, we are still trying to figure out our "new life" without Eddie and my Mom. There are alot of days that I still want around here and wonder "what happened". I think after you lose someone, you get through the first couple of months and then "bam", it's like the clouds lift and you are faced with a totally different life. We are planning some going away weekends in the summer., cleaning up the house, everyday is different, but we are doing ok. I just wrote to Sherri, a good friend on this website and also I would like to say " Hi William". I haven't heard from you in a long time but I think of you often.

Just wanted to drop a line and say "hello"

Linda

Comments

• sandy1943
    sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
    Options
    Linda, The holidays always
    Linda, The holidays always are the hardest. Coming with the wonderful memories holidays bring, is also a great sadness. I hope the good memories overshadow the bad this Easter.You and Diana remain in my thoughts and prayers,
    Sandra
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • lindadanis
    lindadanis Member Posts: 235
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Thank you so much William
    Dear William, I want to "thank you so much" for your kind words, again, you have said plenty to me over the past year and a half. Yes, today, is a day for celebration and in my heart, I truly believe in this. I know you have not forgotten me, how could you have, I did have plenty to say all those months and yes, you were a big part of that ordeal that we went through. I do not think I could have gotten through the cancel ordeal without you. You were my "dad" throughout it all and I cannot thank you enough for being there for me. It seems every holiday that comes and goes without them, it is extremely hard but I know that this is part of the whole thing,the first ones are the hardest. I do read the postings alot but do not write all the time, it is still hard for me to see other going through exactly what I had been through. I wish you and Loretta a "Happy Easter" and everyone else out there reading my posts. I will keep reading and keep in touch.

Love
    Linda