Two days in a row...YIKES!!!

Hi peeps, (see your faces in my avatar?)...ha!
Hope I don't jinx things by saying anything, but man oh man..I think spring has finally arrived! Yesterday and today have been absolutely gorgeous outside!!! Blue skies..sunny and warm and NO wind! Spent yesterday pulling some weeds and today I'm going to set up the patio...hope I'm not jumping the gun, but what the heck...feels soooo good out in the fresh air! I hope all of you have a lovely Easter weekend. No big plans here..kids will be over tomorrow after Church for a ham diner. We don't have any little ones to do Easter egg hunts...but SOON...we will..next year Lizzy will be ready.."yeah"! Love to all...Sue
(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    amazing love
    Hi Sue
    Just wait till Lizzy comes into your life. You will never be able to stop kissing her. Grandchildren are the very best. Mine are Gavin 9, and Rylee 7. We are going to my neice's house tomorrow. There will be 29 of us. Have to be at church to save seats by 9. We are Methodists and we go to the contempory service . We sit up front next to the big speakers so I can sing very loud. No one can hear me which is a very good thing. Have a blessed Easter and celebrate life. God is good. Love Joanie