Update

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
Hi all,

Staying positive , the challenge of the day...

Talked to docs and now we have another plan. I am stopping the newest med, because of the negative effect on my heart. My BP is again becoming unstable and very high, even with 2 meds to control it. With the enlarged heart they felt like the risk is to high. I have to agree with them on that. But this leaves me back to only taking high dose daily meds and bp meds and pain meds. When I get to Texas and have the remaining scans and tests, we will see where I stand. He is hoping that the lung tumor is stable and that the spleen has remained the same or smaller and no tx will be needed.
If I do need tx, thats where things become difficult.
So for now, I wait some more.
Peaceful healing
Lisha

Comments

  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Waiting
    Lisha
    I think about you everyday and only wish you well in this hard A$$ journey. You are really becoming my hero on here. I don't know if I could be as strong as you. if I ever have to be it will be because of you. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    COBRA666 said:

    Waiting
    Lisha
    I think about you everyday and only wish you well in this hard A$$ journey. You are really becoming my hero on here. I don't know if I could be as strong as you. if I ever have to be it will be because of you. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    Ditto!
    Between you, Beth,Fran, and Vinny..I'm humbled how all of you stay so positive and strong and still reach out to others. I hope with all of my heart that one day soon you will find some peace and healing. Love you...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    COBRA666 said:

    Waiting
    Lisha
    I think about you everyday and only wish you well in this hard A$$ journey. You are really becoming my hero on here. I don't know if I could be as strong as you. if I ever have to be it will be because of you. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    Post
    Hi John,

    I have to tell you that I was lucky enough to read your post this afternoon, before they flagged it and removed "key" words. I was telling my hubby just yesterday, that you seem so much like him. The way you say it like it is and of course your humor. My hubbys is a bit out there if you know what I mean.

    On another note, no one ever has said that I was a hero or close to a hero or any such thing. You touched my heart... Thanks...

    As far as being strong, well I sure don't feel very strong. I feel like I am waking up, breathing, going to sleep and repeating. Maybe toss in a little life to the mix every now and then. We do what we got to do. You would do no less. We are surviving...

    And, yes this is a very hard A$$ journey. Do I cry, sometimes. Do I great depressed, you bet. Do I go on, EVERYDAY..

    Peaceful healing, John
    Lisha
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    allmost60 said:

    Ditto!
    Between you, Beth,Fran, and Vinny..I'm humbled how all of you stay so positive and strong and still reach out to others. I hope with all of my heart that one day soon you will find some peace and healing. Love you...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    Ditto
    Hi Sue,

    Right back at you!!! I look forward to your posts everyday. You may not always post, but when you do you warm my heart... Stay strong and well.

    May is almost here.....

    Lisha
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    forme said:

    Post
    Hi John,

    I have to tell you that I was lucky enough to read your post this afternoon, before they flagged it and removed "key" words. I was telling my hubby just yesterday, that you seem so much like him. The way you say it like it is and of course your humor. My hubbys is a bit out there if you know what I mean.

    On another note, no one ever has said that I was a hero or close to a hero or any such thing. You touched my heart... Thanks...

    As far as being strong, well I sure don't feel very strong. I feel like I am waking up, breathing, going to sleep and repeating. Maybe toss in a little life to the mix every now and then. We do what we got to do. You would do no less. We are surviving...

    And, yes this is a very hard A$$ journey. Do I cry, sometimes. Do I great depressed, you bet. Do I go on, EVERYDAY..

    Peaceful healing, John
    Lisha

    praying
    Hi Lisha,
    Just wanted you to know I am praying for you and all the regulars on this site. You have a great attitude . The Dr seems to be doing what is right for you. Have a blessed Easter