Options
13»

Comments

• Ticky
    Ticky Member Posts: 117
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Hi Meena, good to hear you
    Hi Meena, good to hear you are now home. My prayers r with you. Happy Easter!

Love

Lupe

Meena
    I was sorry to hear you were admitted to the hospital on Monday and that you have a 2 inch in tumor on your brain. I am glad to hear that you are home and the pain is bearable. This is rough, keep us posted after the next MRI. Enjoy your Easter.

Prayers and Hugs,

Ticky
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Easter prayers....
    thinking of you today and hoping you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. I am so sorry to hear your latest news. You are in my thoughts and am sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cavediver said:

Easter prayers....
    thinking of you today and hoping you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. I am so sorry to hear your latest news. You are in my thoughts and am sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.

At church today, we said a
    At church today, we said a prayer for you Meena. Hope you had a nice day with your family.

Hugs and prayers,

Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Your are an Exceptional WARRIOR .. Truly
    amazing only scratches the surface of your strength. You are strong in the face of adversity, and continue make progress in your cancer journey.

Happy Easter and good times, I wish for you this week-end.

Strength, Courage and Hope

Vicki Sam

Hoping and praying that you
    Hoping and praying that you had a wonderful Easter!

Hugs, Angie
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options

At church today, we said a
    At church today, we said a prayer for you Meena. Hope you had a nice day with your family.

Hugs and prayers,

Jan

Hope Easter was good!!!
    As always you are upbeat and full of life. Take care of yourself...thinking of you with all my heart and soul.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Happy Easter
    Dearest Meena... I am so sorry to hear the news, but happy to hear you have plenty of good eats and visitors. I wish you a blessed Easter. I love you, too!

We love you too Meena and I
    We love you too Meena and I am praying that you had a wonderful day with your family.

Love and hugs!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Dear Meena,
    Wishing you a

Dear Meena,
    Wishing you a wonderful Easter!
    Love & Prayers,
    Wanda

Sending you the biggest and
    Sending you the biggest and most prayers that I can Meena.

Hugs,

Debby
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Meena,
    I haven't been on the site for a while and just saw your post today. I hope hope hope you can continue to fight. I think someone with spirit like yours is bound to win in the long run. Take care and know that we are all fighting for you and thinking of you.

Clementine
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Meena,
    I haven't been on the site for a while and just saw your post today. I hope hope hope you can continue to fight. I think someone with spirit like yours is bound to win in the long run. Take care and know that we are all fighting for you and thinking of you.

Clementine

I just saw this post Meena
    I just saw this post Meena and want you to know that I have been praying for you and will naturally continue. You are one awesome lady!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Dear Meena, You are my
    Dear Meena, You are my hero. xoxoxoxox Lynn

I think you are everyone's
    I think you are everyone's hero on this site Meena. Keep fighting the fight!

Love, Noel
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    Options
    Kylez said:

I just saw this post Meena
    I just saw this post Meena and want you to know that I have been praying for you and will naturally continue. You are one awesome lady!

Hugs, Kylez

Sorry this is so late, I
    Sorry this is so late, I just noticed it! I am praying for you, Meena. You have been through so much and now this! But your attitude is wonderful. You WILL beat this, I just know you will.

"May you be at Peace, May you be Free of Suffering,"
    Dianne