Re: msccolon/ our Mary

Options
Lovekitties
Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
Mary Elizabeth Scofield, 50, died Tuesday, April 19, 2011 at her home after a courageous 7 year battle with colon cancer. Born in Phoenixville, PA with her twin brother, Matt, she was predeceased by her mother, Lugretta Metz Bobola. Her father, Edward Bobola resides in Jacksonville, FL. Ms. Scofield worked as a computer programmer and was an active member of Philadelphia Lutheran Church in Granite Falls, NC.

In addition to her father, she is survived by her beautiful daughters, Jessica Pirraglia and husband Chris of Charleston, SC and Amissa Scofield of Charlotte, NC; sisters, Suzanne Austin and Patricia Edwards, both of Jacksonville, FL; brothers, Paul Bobola and wife Bobette of Jacksonville, FL, Matthew Bobola and wife Suzanne of Moyock, NC and Tim Bobola and wife Sue Ann of Charleston, SC. She had one precious granddaughter, Laci Pirraglia.

Private memorial services will be conducted at a later date in Granite Falls, NC. Memorial donations may be made to Albemarle Hospice, PO Box 189, Elizabeth City, NC 27909 or the Colorectal Cancer Coalition, 1414 Prince Street, Suite 204, Alexandria, VA 22314. Twiford Funeral Homes, Memorial Chapel, 405 East Church Street, Elizabeth City, NC is serving the Scofield family. Online condolences may be expressed to the family by visiting www.twifordfh.com.

Comments

• lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I am so sorry.
    Thanks for posting this. I am so sorry.

Lizzy
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Thank you Marie!
    I really appreciate this.
  • luvmum
    luvmum Member Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you marie
    Thank you very much for your post. I'm still very sad about Mary. Hope she rest in peace in heaven.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    She was a wonderful woman
    Thanks for posting it, Marie. So much sadness over this.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

She was a wonderful woman
    Thanks for posting it, Marie. So much sadness over this.

*hugs*
    Gail

Thks again Marie!
    you are great!
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Thanks
    It is so sad to lose a good person,so soon.