The Big Cannons V A Compromise Approach to Chemo

Options
2»

Comments

• alexander22
    alexander22 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    myself
    im geting endoscope monday ct scan teusday dont no what to expect only went into hospital last satarday fealing a little breathless my xray showed nipple size shadow heart normal all rest of lungs clear but this week started having reflux feels like im fool but baged up eating well when hungry sycling 5 miles per day but very tense and wary i no somthing is not right inside as i ni my body now getting a bit vertigo in the day hope its operable not 4
  • alexander22
    alexander22 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    ecourtney said:

too late for tube?
    Hi William,
    Thanks as always for your very detailed and passionate reply-had some of our medics displayed the same passion we might not have found ourselves here. Firstly thanks for enquiring re my brothers grandchild.. Yes he is now a proud grandad!! Each time I write however it is to report a further decline. We have been advised that we are now at the end of life stage. Kidney and liver is not functioning normally and platelets have not increased despite platelet infusion.I am told that j tube would not add any benefit since other organs around jujenum are not functioning properly. Consultants have suggesed that we should now focus on a diet mainly of liquids and my brother should eat anything he can whilst recognbising that this will be minimal. In these circumstances do you consider that j tube would add to or prolong quality of life??
    Kind regards
    E Courtney

e courtney im from kilmarnock jusy down the road from you
    my e mail is shaky36201@yahoo.co.uk would like to speak to you
  • ecourtney
    ecourtney Member Posts: 39
    Options

myself
    im geting endoscope monday ct scan teusday dont no what to expect only went into hospital last satarday fealing a little breathless my xray showed nipple size shadow heart normal all rest of lungs clear but this week started having reflux feels like im fool but baged up eating well when hungry sycling 5 miles per day but very tense and wary i no somthing is not right inside as i ni my body now getting a bit vertigo in the day hope its operable not 4

Diagnosis
    Hi Alex
    You have done the right thing by getting this checked out. Early diagnosis is essential to have the best chance of preventing this developing if it is something which could develop into EC (such as Hiatus Hernia) and to make informed treatment choices if test results are not good.Lets hope results are good but please ask for a second opinion to verify what they tell you and don't be comforted if it is "just" acid reflux. You will find this site an excellent source of knowledge and support when you get your results and I have left my e-mail address on my private message board if you want to get in touch. I will be catching up with messages later this evening
    GOOD LUCK WITH TESTS
    E Courtney
  • ecourtney
    ecourtney Member Posts: 39
    Options

myself

CT SCAN TODAY
    Hi Alexander 22 I see you were due a CT scan today - hope all went well???
    Maurice