2»

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    rush1958 said:

Congrats
    Rozaroo,

Always celebrate the successes! Have that beer, you earned it! Happy dance!

Rush

What Clean PET

Rozaroo I am just so happy to hear the good news I am bursting out at my seams and getting ready to start the dance just for you.

Happy Happy Happy blessed days
    Hondo
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Happy dance!
    Happy news! You made my day! Enjoy the beer.

Deb
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Roz!!!
    That is just such excellent news. Stay Happy!! Cheers

Jimbo
  • backachedp
    backachedp Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Jimbo55 said:

Roz!!!
    That is just such excellent news. Stay Happy!! Cheers

Jimbo

Clean Scan
    Congrat's!!!! Very happy for you...yes it is a scarry and stressful time for sure! Today we will receive news of Bob's Scan...I am sure it will be good news, but his Lung's always light up...then Surgery..and..then news of the Mississippi Spores...which look like Cancer but are not..so if they light up again wonder if they will blow it off or operate...I do believe they said they would wait and see what they thought if the next Scan showed a lit up area there and see if it had gotten larger...it had gotten larger between the last 2..Always good to hear good news!!!! Enjoy!
  • Larla
    Larla Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Awesome
    I am so happy for you and your family.I hope you had a great celebration lunch.
    Laura
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options

Clean Scan
    Congrat's!!!! Very happy for you...yes it is a scarry and stressful time for sure! Today we will receive news of Bob's Scan...I am sure it will be good news, but his Lung's always light up...then Surgery..and..then news of the Mississippi Spores...which look like Cancer but are not..so if they light up again wonder if they will blow it off or operate...I do believe they said they would wait and see what they thought if the next Scan showed a lit up area there and see if it had gotten larger...it had gotten larger between the last 2..Always good to hear good news!!!! Enjoy!

Backachedp!
    They were doing the watch & wait with me also! I will keep both you & Bob in my prayer's! This was the longest three month's of my life & I understand what you are living with. Thank you for your well wishes I so appreciate them.
    God Bless
    Roz
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Larla said:

Awesome
    I am so happy for you and your family.I hope you had a great celebration lunch.
    Laura

April Club!
    Roz,

So glad to hear of the all clear! Welcome to the club and congrats!

Greg
  • Ron49
    Ron49 Member Posts: 91
    Options
    WOOHOO
    So incredibly happy to have good news! YEAH!!! Today I was weepy and cried a few times during the day. I did not know why but after reading all of this good news it is not hard to know why. It gives Ron and I much hope.

Thanks for sharing
    Robyn & Ron
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    rozaroo said:

John!
    Bob is picking me up a dozen of those sucker's! The Krispy Kreme's of course lol!

Sure.....LOL
    Sure it's the KrispyKreme's....LOL. That's your story and you're sticking to it.
  • Jason1111
    Jason1111 Member Posts: 64
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!!!
    FANTASTIC! I hope to be posting the same type comment after my fathers surgery and radiation treatments! What a day to celebrate!!!!
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Jason1111 said:

WOO HOO!!!!!
    FANTASTIC! I hope to be posting the same type comment after my fathers surgery and radiation treatments! What a day to celebrate!!!!

Thank you!
    I pray every day for each & everyone of you. Prayer's bring me peace! God Bless all of you!
  • jeepman
    jeepman Member Posts: 109
    Options
    Treat yourself to some sugar
    Soo glad to hear of your clean scan! God bless you and your family.

Mike