Options
13»

Comments

• DanaMB3
    DanaMB3 Member Posts: 98
    Options
    GerryS said:

thanks for the update.......
    I've been wondering how your dad was getting along. So glad things are going well. I too share your praise of the Mayo Clinic/ St Mary's. Are you on 4th floor, did you meet Bill the pa? Both special from my stay there. God Bless you and your family.

Gerry

My dad is on the 5th floor.
    My dad is on the 5th floor. My sister and I stayed there for 5 days (back home now) and during that time we did not meet a PA named Bill. The PA we met was a woman, but I do not recall her name. Thanks for thinking of us!
  • Bobs1wife
    Bobs1wife Member Posts: 150
    Options
    DanaMB3 said:

My dad is on the 5th floor. My sister and I stayed there for 5 days (back home now) and during that time we did not meet a PA named Bill. The PA we met was a woman, but I do not recall her name. Thanks for thinking of us!

Glad your dad is doing well.
    So happy to hear your dad is doing well with his recovery. My husband was also on the 5th floor and had such wonderful care from everyone. I'm glad the surgery went well despite having to have larger incisions, but it sounds like he had a very successful surgery and was checked out very well. Keep us updated when you can. Linda
  • linda1120
    linda1120 Member Posts: 389
    Options
    DanaMB3 said:

GREAT NEWS!
    I am so happy to hear that your dad is doing so well. The report of him being able to have surgery is phenomenal. I am sure he loved having you and your sister there with him for five days. We look forward to future positive reports.

Linda