I am over the top tonight and just need some hugs!

Options
2»

Comments

• maryannrogers
    maryannrogers Member Posts: 115
    Options
    ender said:

Many hugs to you! I can
    Many hugs to you! I can only echo what has been said: you must take care of your health first, and feel proud of all the things you are doing during this hard time!

Eva

My daughter was just diagnosed.
    My heart goes out to you. I am a 2 year bc survivor and 2 weeks ago my 30 year old baby was just diagnosed. We are all going through it again. Waiting for test results as well as surgery and treatment. The one way my daughter, Amanda, explained it was that "she could slit a kitten's neck and think nothing of it". That's pretty harsh but quite understandable. You will get through this and once things start rolling you will feel much better. Giving you gentle hugs!!!!
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    Options

My daughter was just diagnosed.
    My heart goes out to you. I am a 2 year bc survivor and 2 weeks ago my 30 year old baby was just diagnosed. We are all going through it again. Waiting for test results as well as surgery and treatment. The one way my daughter, Amanda, explained it was that "she could slit a kitten's neck and think nothing of it". That's pretty harsh but quite understandable. You will get through this and once things start rolling you will feel much better. Giving you gentle hugs!!!!

Thank you for your
    Thank you for your additional kind and loving support and advice! You guys are wonderful!

Nancy
  • Victoria1
    Victoria1 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hug for you
    I know where you are coming from. Jsut found out that the surgeon left the clip in after my lumpectopmy that I had done in Jan 2011, Now I have to have a MRI done and see what else is there. I was supoose to have the port remove today 5/16/11 but that is not going to happen know. So I to was in need of a hug a s well.

Hope all is going better for you now.