Many Thanks to All My Friends Here!

Options

Comments

• Scambuster
    Scambuster Member Posts: 973
    Options
    Ron49 said:

Hey Greg so incredibly happy
    Hey Greg so incredibly happy for you and we can't wait to be there someday!

Ron & Robyn

Makes the hairs on yer neck stand up !
    Made my day Greg. Excellent news. Super happy for you.

I remember the 1st one out and it almost brought me to my knees with relief, but as you say it can have a weird bittersweet note. We have to keep watching our brothers and sisters here.

I hope you keep vigilant, keep as healthy as you can, eat right and don't give it (C) any form of invite back in whatsover.

Enjoy the day ....and every day.

Scam
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    It's time to celebrate!!!
    Wow...I wasn't home yesterday so I didn't get a chance to read any of the posts until this morning. First post was a NED and then yours with an "all clear", what a wonderful way to start my day!!

Celebrate and be happy!!!
    Glenna
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Dunno how to fish.....
    At least that's what I tell my wife. Then in the next breathe I tell her, the only way I'm gonna learn is to practice, practice, practice. In fact going out Saturday for some practice (crappie - specs to you southern boys).

I'll make it down your way one of these days and we'll go after some big ones or more importantly... tell some big fish tales.

Thanks Bro'!

Greg

Welcome Aboard
    You're welcome aboard my boat when you get here....
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS
    Greg, as we discussed earlier this week, I am so happy for you and your wife. it has been a long and trying journey to get to where you are today. Enjoy your great news and hopefully start to live life with longer lead times going forward.

Here's to living and lunch again in the near future.

Best!!

Mike
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Kimba1505 said:

Greg, you said it very well.
    Tears in my eyes because I know exactly how you feel. Your words touched that place that knows all to well what goes on here, and what a tremendous difference it makes for those who go through this fight.
    You were always a bit ahead of Mark, so we stepped most closely in the foot prints that you left. You were/are a good guide, and Mark recieved good news from his scope on Wednesday, the 1 year anniversary of being diagnosed.
    Thanks...right back at ya!
    Kim

WAY TO GO MARK
    This cold and rainy morning her in STL is just getting better and better as I scroll down through all of this good news.

Enjoy and cherish your one year milestone, as I envy all who are ahead of me getting th good news.

Lastly, positive thoughts and prayers out to all who may have to overcome a setback or two to eventually get the same great news.

Best!!

Mike
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options

CONGRATS
    Greg, as we discussed earlier this week, I am so happy for you and your wife. it has been a long and trying journey to get to where you are today. Enjoy your great news and hopefully start to live life with longer lead times going forward.

Best!!

Mike

Congrat's!
    Greg, Roger & Mark! Love reading this great new's! I am so happy for you all!
    God Bless!
    Roz
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options

Yay!
    Always glad to hear good news!!
    I'll celebrate for ya this weekend lol
    Take care!

Sweet and Krystyn
    YeHa! Two good-lookin' ladies dancing in my honor. Doesn't get any better than that.
    Thanks!
  • Greg53
    Options
    Ron49 said:

Hey Greg so incredibly happy
    Hey Greg so incredibly happy for you and we can't wait to be there someday!

Ron & Robyn

Ron & Robyn
    Thanks! I love how you two have jumped in and become so active in the relatively short time you've been on-board. I know Ron is going thru the roughest part right now. Hang in there, I'm proof it gets better. Ron will be there soon!

Positive thoughts!
    Greg
  • Greg53
    Options
    Jimbo55 said:

Greg
    Great news that 'all clear', so glad for you. Cheers

Jimbo

Mr Positive
    Thanks Jimbo! My opinion, you're easily the most positive person on this site and I appreciate your comments!

Greg
  • Greg53
    Options

Makes the hairs on yer neck stand up !
    Made my day Greg. Excellent news. Super happy for you.

I remember the 1st one out and it almost brought me to my knees with relief, but as you say it can have a weird bittersweet note. We have to keep watching our brothers and sisters here.

I hope you keep vigilant, keep as healthy as you can, eat right and don't give it (C) any form of invite back in whatsover.

Enjoy the day ....and every day.

Scam

Scam Baby
    Thanks Dude! Doing my damnest to keep in shape and live the healthy lifestyle. Actually feeling as good as I have in 20 years. Have a fishing trip lined up for Saturday and a 20 mile hike on a real tough trail this Sunday. This will be by far my toughest hike I've attempted in a long time. Enjoying my life Bro'. Hope you are doing well yourself!

Greg
  • Greg53
    Options
    rozaroo said:

Congrat's!
    God Bless!
    Roz

Roz & Glenna
    You two always brighten my day with your posts! Thanks!

Greg
  • Joel4
    Joel4 Member Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    rozaroo said:

Congrat's!
    God Bless!
    Roz

Great News
    This is great news Greg! Congratulations and enjoy.
  • Greg53
    Options

CONGRATS

Best!!

Mike

A Good Friend
    Mike,

It's strange how many times our paths must have crossed over the years and it took this dreaded crap to get us to finally meet. But if there is one positive for me out of all of this, it's having you as a good friend now. Thanks for listening to me **** and complain when I got down.

Looking forward to many more lunches!

Positive thoughts!

Greg
  • CajunEagle
    CajunEagle Member Posts: 408
    Options
    Greg53 said:

Dunno how to fish.....
    At least that's what I tell my wife. Then in the next breathe I tell her, the only way I'm gonna learn is to practice, practice, practice. In fact going out Saturday for some practice (crappie - specs to you southern boys).

I'll make it down your way one of these days and we'll go after some big ones or more importantly... tell some big fish tales.

Thanks Bro'!

Greg

Actually, Greg.....
    They are called Sac au Lait here in Louisiana (pronounced Sock-a-lay), cajun french for Bag of Milk. Right now, they're biting everything you throw at em, even a shoe string.

Larry
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Love it
    It always makes me smile to hear the good news.- Judy
  • JUDYV5
    JUDYV5 Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Congrats
    It was a double post-twice as happy !!
  • stevenl
    stevenl Member Posts: 587
    Options
    JUDYV5 said:

Love it
    It always makes me smile to hear the good news.- Judy

NED
    Again another great report!! Congrats!!!

Best,
    Steve
  • ratface
    ratface Member Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    JUDYV5 said:

Congrats
    It was a double post-twice as happy !!

Wonderful news
    I'm learning from hanging around here that good news is always welcome as we get enough of the other, so congrats on your great report!
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

Actually, Greg.....
    They are called Sac au Lait here in Louisiana (pronounced Sock-a-lay), cajun french for Bag of Milk. Right now, they're biting everything you throw at em, even a shoe string.

Larry

Pirogue
    Do you troll in your Pirogue for those Sac au Lait.......cane poles, slip floats, and minnows....

JG
  • Greg53
    Options

Actually, Greg.....

Larry

Cajun
    Have never heard of the Bag of Milk or that cajun term, but have heard them called calico bass and papermouths.

I just like to call them - lunch