Options
2»

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    trainer said:

Your Mother
    So sorry to hear about your Mother. I lost mine some time ago and it's a loss that is like a punch in the stomach. It does get bearable over time. If your Mother is anything like you, then she must have been a sweet and caring person.

KathiM..........
    They say that daughters are just as their mothers....What a great woman she must be. Next time you speak to her in prayer tell her thank you from us for inspiring such a great young lady that inspires so many here on this board. Remember what she did for you and all the good memories will keep her alive in you.........My sympathy to you, love and hugs, Clift
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    So very sorry
    I'm so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Losing a parent is so very hard even knowing it was coming. You and your mother sounded very close. You can always treasure that bond that you had.

Hugs! Kim
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Ahhh Kathy
    No matter your age, it's hard to lose your mother. She's always the glue that held the family together.
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Hugging my loved ones and calling my mother again just to hear her voice. (Her memory is going very fast in the last month, it was fine a couple of months ago, sigh)
    Winter Marie
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'm so
    I'm so sorry about your mom,I will send prayers for you,and your family.
  • JoyceSteele
    JoyceSteele Member Posts: 145
    Options
    Oh Kathy
    I am thinking of you and praying for your comfort... remember "God gaves us memories so that we would have roses in winter." Hugs and love, Joyce
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Kathi
    Kathi,
    My aloha and prayers go out to you. Your mom was obviously a blessing in your life. I pray you get comfort in her love at this time.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options

Kathi
    Kathi,
    My aloha and prayers go out to you. Your mom was obviously a blessing in your life. I pray you get comfort in her love at this time.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Hey Kath.....
    So sorry about your ma.

Jennie
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    dear Kathi
    Kathi,

I'm saying a prayer for you right now as I type this.
    Bless you in your mourning & I pray you are blessed with many fond memories of your mom & of your daughter Stephanie too.

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hugs mate
    ((((((Kathi))))))) Ron.
  • TMac52
    TMac52 Member Posts: 352
    Options
    Sorry for your loss Kathi.
    So sorry, I was given ba dnews about my dad today so I'm feelin ya.
    Tom
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    TMac52 said:

Sorry for your loss Kathi.
    So sorry, I was given ba dnews about my dad today so I'm feelin ya.
    Tom

Kathi
    So sorry to hear about your Mom. I'm sure she will be loking after your Stephanie.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • Love2Cats
    Love2Cats Member Posts: 127
    Options
    You will always carry her love with you
    I am saddened to hear of your mother passing. You were bothe blessed to have each other to love.

Sandy
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    So sorry
    Oh Kathi,

So sorry to read this. I can and will hug my mama a little tighter tomorrow since I am currently staying with her as she recovers from breast cancer surgery.

I hope you find some peace and comfort in the days to come.

peace, emily