In case your feet/legs are tired and you hear someone softly saying your name..don't be alarmed~it's

Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

I have shin splints already!
    I have shin splints already! You are so awesome to do this. I will definitely be there with you.

BTW, I am just lazily walking the Survivor's Lap. I know, how lazy am I? Ok, they have a Silent Auction and I promise to do lots of shopping--that is never difficult for me.

But maybe I'll do the Komen Walk in October because you are really guilting me...lol.

I am sooooooooooooo PROUD of you, Chen!
    Gentle hugs, and warm wishes to you and Reggie -- this Saturday. I can't wait to see you in May at the Los Angeles Coliseum.. I recall that we are meeting, at the 'C' for CSN booth.

Now go out and spread the news that there is LIFE, after a breast cancer diagnosis.

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    lizzie17 said:

thank you, Chenheart and Reggie
    You are both beams of light on this path. Thank you for taking us with you.

You go, Chen!
    I'll be walking with you in spirit this weekend. I'm doing my first Koman Walk for the Cure May 7 in Sacramento and will think of all my sisters doing the Revlon Walk at that time.

Suzanne
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Claudia
    You are such a special lady - a true inspiration to all of us!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Gentle hugs, and warm wishes to you and Reggie -- this Saturday. I can't wait to see you in May at the Los Angeles Coliseum.. I recall that we are meeting, at the 'C' for CSN booth.

Now go out and spread the news that there is LIFE, after a breast cancer diagnosis.

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam

(((((hugs)))) VickiSam! I
    (((((hugs)))) VickiSam! I can't wait to see you too! Oh and I thought I saw a post from Aisling that we should meet at the Survivor's Cap Tent!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Chen
    I'll be cheering for you! I walked 5 years ago before my arthritis got so bad I couldn't participate anymore. I'm so proud of all the sisters who get out and participate. Thank you!
    {{hugs}} Char

Char~ the Relay I go to has
    Char~ the Relay I go to has a tent with rocking chairs for those who aren't up to, or simply cannot walk~ they Rock The Laps! How cool is that, anyway???
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Claudia
    You are such a special lady - a true inspiration to all of us!

Chen .. You are right ... We are meeting at
    the 'Survivor's Hat' Tent ... Color me confused, as always! LOL

Vicki Sam
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Chen always cheering for you!
    Thank you for taking us all along. What an inspiration you are.
    The shining star of this board.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam

Vicki Sam, are you sure the
    Vicki Sam, are you sure the "C" doesn't stand for Chen?
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Chen - Our AWE-INSPIRING 50' Woman!!!
    You GO, girl!!! You ROCK!!! (So does Reggie!)

As you participate and chant our names... If you get a little tired, and then feel a sudden burst of energy - it'll be my imaginary magic wand at work. :-)

Lotsa love right backatcha!

xo 12/25

P.S.: The most heartfelt THANKS! - for ALL you do/have done for our common cause, and for ALL you do for all of us.