Options
    (((((HUGS))))) and prayers
    (((((HUGS))))) and prayers for you!

Nancy
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Hi, Meena! :-)
    Even when you're not posting regularly - you're held close within my most hopeful thoughts. With special hopes that the chemo is doing its job very well.

Always good to find you here!

Kind regards, Susan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Hi, Meena! :-)
    Even when you're not posting regularly - you're held close within my most hopeful thoughts. With special hopes that the chemo is doing its job very well.

Always good to find you here!

Kind regards, Susan

Thanks for posting, Meena
    and keeping us informed. How long will you remain on this chemo? It sounds like it's keeping things under control, but making you feel lousy. I think about you often and hope your treatments continue to work.

Suzanne
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Hi Meena, Hope you're at
    Hi Meena, Hope you're at least keeping up with the Enquirer and Star! Rest up and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. xoxoxo Lynn

You just rest and take good
    You just rest and take good care of yourself Meena. I have you in my prayers and am sending you positive thoughts and hugs.
  • susie09
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Hi Meena, Hope you're at
    Hi Meena, Hope you're at least keeping up with the Enquirer and Star! Rest up and we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. xoxoxo Lynn

Double post
    Double post
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    It's always so nice to hear from you, Meena!
    I'm glad you felt up to posting. I hope you have been enjoying 'almost' spring.

Sue
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Meena
    so glad to hear from you. Sounds like the chemo is taking its toll but hopefully you will get through this. Stay positive and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Positive thoughts
    and hugs going out to you Meena.......Sally
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

The Pits!
    Glad to hear from you. Isn't being tired all the time the pits?! Just rest up and post when you can. Oh yeah, listen to the docs too. Mine told me to listen to my body and if it told me to take a nap go do it. The docs and nurses were great!

You keep fighting Meena.
    You keep fighting Meena. And, thanks for posting an update. You know we are always praying and thinking of you, all of us!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Meena... it's so good to
    Meena... it's so good to hear from you. Sorry to hear chemo is causing you some grief. Rest up,take care of yourself, and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Meena,
    My heart soars when

Meena,
    My heart soars when I see you have posted~you stay so close in my thoughts, and I of course hope you rest and are on the mend from life-saving chemo. ((((((hugs)))))

Don't you worry about trying
    Don't you worry about trying to catch up. You just take care of yourself, get lots of rest and post an update when you are feeling better.

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Don't worry
    about us, just take care of yourself. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
    Marsha

You are the hero of CSN
    You are the hero of CSN Meena and we all are praying for you!

Hugs, Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Don't worry
    about us, just take care of yourself. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
    Marsha

You are the hero of CSN
    You are the hero of CSN Meena and we all are praying for you!

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Meena
    so glad to hear from you. Sounds like the chemo is taking its toll but hopefully you will get through this. Stay positive and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char

I'm happy to see you
    I'm happy to see you posting. Very sorry that this new chemo is affecting you like this. But, I am hoping and praying that it will work!

Hugs, Megan
  • Megan M
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Meena
    {{hugs}} Char

I'm happy to see you
    I'm happy to see you posting. Very sorry that this new chemo is affecting you like this. But, I am hoping and praying that it will work!

Hugs, Megan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    It is always so great to
    It is always so great to hear from you--you are an inspiration to us all. Hang in there! You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

It is always so great to
    It is always so great to hear from you--you are an inspiration to us all. Hang in there! You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

You are an inspiration!!!
    You are an inspiration!!! Thought of you today and prayed for you.

Sue :)
  • susie09
    Options

(((((HUGS))))) and prayers
    (((((HUGS))))) and prayers for you!

Nancy

Praying that today will find
    Praying that today will find you feeling better Meena. Keep posting please so we know how you are doing.

Hope and hugs to you!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Meena, Always a pleasure hearing from you.
    Gentle hugs, and prayers coming your way. You are 1 strong WARRIOR, in every sense of the word!

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

I am thinking of you Meena
    I am thinking of you Meena and praying for you.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Megan M
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Meena, Always a pleasure hearing from you.
    Gentle hugs, and prayers coming your way. You are 1 strong WARRIOR, in every sense of the word!

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Praying and thinking of you
    Hoping that you are feeling stronger Meena.

Hugs, Megan