Thought I was gonna forget ????? Today is Saturday...Time for a new special one to hold up this wee

Options
2»

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options

Better late than not...
    Hi Lisa,

I'm taking you on for the week...I've got incense and candles burning now. What's your favorite color and scent?

Ha! Just realized that you are the only other person on the cc board that is on gemzar as I am :)

Janine

Janine/sister sledge
    Hi Janine,

I love the scent of green apple candles- they are so fresh!
    I also enjoy cinnamon and pumpkin candles's scents!

Colorwise, anything for a candle, but favorite color otherwise are blues/greens/turquoises.

I can smell it now :)

Lisa
  • SisterSledge
    SisterSledge Member Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Janine/sister sledge
    Hi Janine,

I love the scent of green apple candles- they are so fresh!
    I also enjoy cinnamon and pumpkin candles's scents!

Colorwise, anything for a candle, but favorite color otherwise are blues/greens/turquoises.

I can smell it now :)

Lisa

colors
    Hey Lisa,

Funny coincidence that the art project I've been working on today is mainly blues/greens/turquoise! I'll snack on a Granny Smith apple in your honor :)

Janine
  • soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    Options
    Sister Sledge - you are mine!
    Here's to good thoughts being sent your way all week long! Hope it is spectacular for you!
    Hugs
    Shanna
  • SisterSledge
    SisterSledge Member Posts: 332 Member
    Options

Here's to good thoughts being sent your way all week long! Hope it is spectacular for you!
    Hugs
    Shanna

Thanks Shanna
    I'm looking forward to a good week and it'll be nice having your thoughts with me :)
    ~hugs backatcha~
    Janine
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    Options

Hugs
    Shanna

Shanna i got u.
    Awwww Shanna I got you all week I will be thinking of you and hope you have a awesome week as well . Hugs Tina
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options

Shanna i got u.
    Awwww Shanna I got you all week I will be thinking of you and hope you have a awesome week as well . Hugs Tina

and Tina and Jorge........Guess What ?
    The old Buzz has you two...........Your covered from head to toes...Gonna talk to my buddy in a minute and be sure to put in an extra thought about the two of you as well as the rest of the crew here..........OK, all is well in CSN land..........Good night campers !!!!

buzz