New formed breast with fat grafting......

Options
2»

Comments

• Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Yet another setback......
    Hi all,

Went to the doctor last week and once again, I can't start wearing the brava machine yet. My doctor found a pocket of fluid in the hardened part of my breast and had to drain that so I have to wait two more weeks (again) to go back and see him. I am hoping that I can start wearing the machine again then. It has been over a month since I have worn it.

I am a little discouraged as I was hoping to have had my second "fill" by now and be almost done with reconstruction. Guess it is just going to take longer than I thought.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • dealdale
    dealdale Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hi all,

Went to the doctor last week and once again, I can't start wearing the brava machine yet. My doctor found a pocket of fluid in the hardened part of my breast and had to drain that so I have to wait two more weeks (again) to go back and see him. I am hoping that I can start wearing the machine again then. It has been over a month since I have worn it.

I am a little discouraged as I was hoping to have had my second "fill" by now and be almost done with reconstruction. Guess it is just going to take longer than I thought.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Vicki,
    I hear how

Vicki,
    I hear how discouraging this may be. I never had any house/ or dental reconstruction that did not have monkey wrenches thrown into the process. But in the end everything worked out.
    I think of you in my daily blessings,
    Diana
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Hi all,

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Sorry for this setback
    Sorry for this setback Vicki. Hoping that soon you will be done with your reconstruction. Thanks for the update.

Hugs, Debby
  • lizzymack1
    lizzymack1 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi all,

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Brava

Vicki- I did a google search and found your posts. It was introduced to me today and, to be quite frank, I am very interested. I really think it is an up-and-comer. Please let me know how you are doing. I hope everything went well for you-

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    My dr suggested to see a PS

My dr suggested to see a PS for that type procedure but I opted out..

Denise

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member
    Options

My dr suggested to see a PS

My dr suggested to see a PS for that type procedure but I opted out..

Denise

Not here since 2012

Looks like this gal has not been here since 2012..........  hope she is doing ok.