insensitive DR

Options
2»

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options

I talked to him yesterday.
    I talked to him yesterday. he looked at it just before my treatment was to start I was all in position ready to go and he comes in asked me if it still itched, I told him it never itched then he asked if I took benadril I said no it did not itch why would I take it? he gave me some dr talk about why I should have taken it, I just looked up and started to tear up. He lingered a minute then left the room. The nurse asked what was wrong I could not say much I was trying not to cry and she then asked if I felt like he just was not listening and I shook my head yes. She then asked if I needed a min I said no just get it over with. They did and then I had the meeting with the nurse about what to use and not to use. She said that the dr is just going by the book but she knows that some women are more sensitive or more in tune with their body's and has seen other women who did have redness and sunburn like pain this early. She told me to use special care cream by bard. It was nice of her not to just dismiss my concerns like the dr. I my ask to change dr's but like someone else said I only have to see him once a week, I am still debating that. Thank you all for your helpful comments and letting me know I am not alone.

i am so sorry..
    I would look for another dr even in same practice if you must due to insurance but change for sure...