Entered a Blog explaining what's up, it's too long for here

Everyone, I wrote a letter last night to my brother explaining the process. I entered under my page in a blog.

Let's get this day over!

Comments

• yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    Thanks Beth
    Thanks for posting the blog Beth. WOW is all I can say, it's a lot to take in let alone have done to you. But you should do well as you have demonstrated your strong will and determination many times on this board. I hope during treatment you will continue to either post or blog to your peeps here on CSN as we love you, worry for you and will continue to be here for you always.

Blessings and much love,
    Leslie
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    yesyes2 said:

Thanks Beth
    Thanks for posting the blog Beth. WOW is all I can say, it's a lot to take in let alone have done to you. But you should do well as you have demonstrated your strong will and determination many times on this board. I hope during treatment you will continue to either post or blog to your peeps here on CSN as we love you, worry for you and will continue to be here for you always.

Blessings and much love,
    Leslie

Beth's blog
    Hi Beth,
    Thanks so much for writing the blog. Having it to refer back to will help so much in keeping track of your treatments and the SCT. I usually write everyones appointment dates in a little notebook that I keep by my computer, but our group has grown so much over the months that I'm loosing track of what each member is having done, their type of cancer, treatment etc. I know your head must be spinning with all of this information, so the best advice I can give you is to take it one day at a time. You have so many different chemo's, so don't overload your brain trying to learn all about them at one time. My heart goes out to you dear lady, but always remember we are here for you 24/7. Please try to relax this weekend and do something calming for yourself...easier said than done, I know!! My prayers will be with you...stay strong! Much love to you...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

P.S. I will do my homework on the chemo's you will be taking, the SCT, etc, in order to be better informed and have a full understanding of what your feeling during all of this. Your journey could be one that some of us may have to travel...best to be well educated.
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Blog
    Beth,
    I read your blog and you have quite a journey ahead of you,but you can do it. Got to do it one day at a time though. We are all here behind you and will be watching the board whenever you feel like posting. Take it as easy as you can. john(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Blog
    Beth,
    I read your blog and you have quite a journey ahead of you,but you can do it. Got to do it one day at a time though. We are all here behind you and will be watching the board whenever you feel like posting. Take it as easy as you can. john(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Will do
    So far doing pretty good. Of course this first chemo isn't as scary as the second will be, although new drugs, new worries at least the first time around.

I'll be watching for that bus! LOL

I read the SCT med side effects and scared myself so time for bed guys. Will post as much as I can and feel up to.

I'll talk to you all later!
    Beth
  • Michele23
    Michele23 Member Posts: 168
    dixiegirl said:

Will do
    So far doing pretty good. Of course this first chemo isn't as scary as the second will be, although new drugs, new worries at least the first time around.

I'll be watching for that bus! LOL

I read the SCT med side effects and scared myself so time for bed guys. Will post as much as I can and feel up to.

I'll talk to you all later!
    Beth

Good thoughts
    Hi Beth,It's a tough mountain to climb but, you'll breeze through.Try and keep your chin up.We'll all party after......Hugs,Michele