An Angel Visited Me Yesterday

pinkkari09
pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
When I got home from work yesterday I received a text from my neighbor saying she had flowers for me from fed ex (delivery guy didn't want to leave them outside my door, might freeze). They are absolutely beautiful!!! A dozen red roses :) along with a beautiful message. I got them home and I had the perfect vase for them, they are so pretty and smell amazing. Thank you SO MUCH VickiSam and all my other Kindred Spirits for brightening my day, I mean my week, heck, my year. You are all so wonderful and it eases all my pains to know you are here for me 24/7!
Miles of Love,
~Kari

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    We love, love, love that you
    We love, love, love that you got roses!!!! You so deserve all the love, cheer and beauty the Kindred Spirits can send to you!

You are so right; all of us have our lives eased by being part of this amazing group of empathetic, supportive (mostly) women.

Enjoy the beauty~ they are a reflection of you and how we feel about you.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    So glad you finally got them
    Kari,

I hope you like roses, I had chosen blooms of fragrant freesia for you. I wanted
    to send you some spring. It sounds like you do so Pheeew!!

Glad they made you smile.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    chenheart said:

We love, love, love that you
    We love, love, love that you got roses!!!! You so deserve all the love, cheer and beauty the Kindred Spirits can send to you!

You are so right; all of us have our lives eased by being part of this amazing group of empathetic, supportive (mostly) women.

Enjoy the beauty~ they are a reflection of you and how we feel about you.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Ayse Marie .. Made all the arrangements ... Special
    Shout out to Ayse, and all the lovely Sisters in PINK - who continue to give so graciously.

Kari .. So happy that this surprise ... made you smile!

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Kari... how lovely to hear
    Kari... how lovely to hear you received a dozen red roses from your Sisters in Pink! Ayse, VickiSam and the other Kindred Spirits strike again! No doubt about it, this sure is a beautiful group of caring women with Big Hearts.
    BL
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Thank you SO MUCH Ayse and
    Thank you SO MUCH Ayse and the rest of my Kindred Spirits. You guys ROCK!!! And yes Ayse, I LOVE roses, good job "sista"!
    Miles of "Flowering" Love,
    ~Kari
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967

Thank you SO MUCH Ayse and the rest of my Kindred Spirits. You guys ROCK!!! And yes Ayse, I LOVE roses, good job "sista"!
    ~Kari

Ha ha ha, Kari
    You got PINK'D!!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Aortus said:

Ha ha ha, Kari
    You got PINK'D!!!

I am glad to see your smile
    and to know that Roses made your day. Wishing you easy time with Chemo. Please know we love you very much
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

~Kari

So happy for you Kari!

So happy for you Kari!