Celebrating 31 years Married

djinco
djinco Member Posts: 87
Today is a great day. I have been married to my loving and caring husband for 31 years. Last year I had just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer 3b and uterine stage 2, so I was not feeling the best then. I had my surgery on February 1, 2010 and then lots of chemo. I am NED right now, and I pray everyday that I will remain that way. I am grateful to my husband for being such a wonderful man. He has been with me through this whole cancer ordeal. I hope to celebrate many more anniversaries with him and my hope is for all on this board to have many more happy years as well.

Comments

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Congratulations to you
    for your success in your long marriage and being NED. You have beaten the odds in both. Hope you do have many more years together full of love and good health.

Karen
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    congrats
    on your anniversary and your NED...... sounds like a celebration to me!
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
    What wonderful milestones - survivorship & a marriage celebration! The best to you both!
    God Bless!
    Monika
  • trishell
    trishell Member Posts: 20
    Happy Anniversary
    I know that it's late but Happy belated Anniversary!!! I love to see posts like these. And congrats on the NED also. May your life be filled with more anniversaries and permanant NED days.