Options
2»

Comments

• Susie_Brendon
    Susie_Brendon Member Posts: 128
    Options
    linda1120 said:

Congratulations!
    How exciting for you two! Congratulations on your marriage and on your good decision on the MIE at Pittsburgh.

Linda and Jim

THANK YOU!!
    Jim and Linda -
    We are looking forward to our celebration and for the surgery...so we can put that obstacle behind us as well. Whew! No one told me married life was so stressful!!! :-) Wouldn't choose to be anywhere other than by his side though!

Thank you again for the Good Wishes!!

Susie & Brendon
  • snook717
    snook717 Member Posts: 45
    Options

Have you contacted Angela??
    Hi Danielle,
    Have you contacted Angela at Dr. Luketich's office?? She did all the checking on our insurance information for Brendon and let us know within 24 hours that our insurance was accepted. The sooner you know, the sooner you can schedule your grandpa's surgery!
    If you need Angela's contact information, please just let me know and I can send it to you.

Prayers for your grandpa and you...coming your way!

Susie

thanks in advance!
    Hi Susie,
    That would be great if you could get me that info. We got the run around again from the insurance today. I'm so frustrated I can't explain all of the crap right now. My grandma is going to call Dr. Luketich first thing in the morning so that information would be very helpful! Thank you so much!!

Danielle
  • birdiequeen
    birdiequeen Member Posts: 319
    Options

Thanks to All
    Thank you to all of you!!! Everyone has had such wonderful words of encouragement for Brendon.!!!

Surgery is schedule for Friday May 27th.
    (a little worried its on a Friday...everyone has always said..."don't have surgery on Fridays...everyone's just ready to go home for the week"...

3 days of radiation left...

Friday Surgery
    No need to worry. The Dr. wouldn't schedule on Friday if he didn't want to work that day. Our Doc came in every day to check on my husband, weekend or not. The nurses could be on any kind of rotation. The only thing that we experienced was a delay in the "leak" test post surgery due to weekend timing. My brother just got released from the hospital with heart problems and they did surgery on him from 3 pm till 9 pm after doing an AM surgery on a child. The surgeon was there from 5:30 AM till 9 PM and did a wonderful job. He too was there the next morning checking on my brother at 7AM. I would not want to be a Doc! Thank goodness some people are gifted and willing to be. Now when you get home.....it is hard to get Dr Offices on the weekend. Our Docs were kind enough to give us their cell numbers. Which we never had to use!

Take Care!
  • Susie_Brendon
    Susie_Brendon Member Posts: 128
    Options
    snook717 said:

thanks in advance!
    Hi Susie,
    That would be great if you could get me that info. We got the run around again from the insurance today. I'm so frustrated I can't explain all of the crap right now. My grandma is going to call Dr. Luketich first thing in the morning so that information would be very helpful! Thank you so much!!

Danielle

Dr. Luketich
    Danielle -
    Auuugh I HATE HATE HATE when you get the run around when it is over something sooo very important. So, with that said...contact Dr. Luketich's office.

You will need to speak with Angela Gallagher. Her phone number is (412) 647-2844. Or you can email her at: ScolieriA@upmc.edu For the future, to fax her test results, etc.. the fax number is (412) 647-3007.

I wish you the best of luck! If your grandma doesn't get ahold of Angela, please have her leave a message. Angela does great at returning phone calls. I will keep thinking of you..

Susie