Home. One of the great 4-letter words!

Options
KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
After a 2 hour train ride, a 10 1/2 hour plane ride, and a 2 hour car ride, we are home. Well, our other home.

I had started a headcold the day before, and so my immune system was compromised enough to let in the flu bug flying around in the plane. I had planned on hitting the ground running, so to speak, on Tuesday morning...instead, on Monday, I got home from the airport and went to bed, getting up this morning (Tuesday) and going right back to bed. Miserable! But it is the cost of traveling...lol...

I also had one of the credit cards I did not take with me hacked into. I just got that straightened out today...sigh...

Anyway, tomorrow I will be 'as right as rain' (I hope) and hitting the ground running!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    American Hugs
    Welcome back Home! It's good having you on this side of the hemisphere. Glad to hear you got the credit card problems taken care of and I hope your headcold is shortlived. Get some rest, tomorrow will be there. It's not going anywhere.

Hugs to you.
    BL
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Welcome Home!
    Get some rest

Welcome Home!

Get some rest to beat that bug. Unfortunately those chores aren't going to go anywhere.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Welcome Home!
    Get some rest

Welcome Home!

Get some rest to beat that bug. Unfortunately those chores aren't going to go anywhere.

Welcome home!!! Ihope you
    Welcome home!!! Ihope you feel better soon!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Welcome home!!
    And if you don't feel up to hitting the ground running tomorrow, just keep taking good care of yourself until you get your energy back. All the traveling alone would probably knock me down for a day or two without getting the flu on top of it!

(((AMERICAN HUGS)))

Cindy
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    now that is some serious traveling
    sorry you weren't up to parr...

Denise
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    If it makes you feel better
    If it makes you feel better I'll fess up and tell you after reading your subject line I had to count the letters in 'home'. At least a cold can be cured. I'm not even from Missouri (isn't that the 'show me' state?).
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

If it makes you feel better
    If it makes you feel better I'll fess up and tell you after reading your subject line I had to count the letters in 'home'. At least a cold can be cured. I'm not even from Missouri (isn't that the 'show me' state?).

There's know place like home
    Welcome home.
    Kathy ~
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

There's know place like home
    Welcome home.
    Kathy ~

Welcome Back to the U.S. ....
    Hope your head cold clears up, very quickly.

Vicki Sam
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Glad you're home Kathi!!
    Glad you're home Kathi!! Hope you're feeling better soon so you can let those feet hit the ground running :)
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Glad you're home Kathi!!
    Glad you're home Kathi!! Hope you're feeling better soon so you can let those feet hit the ground running :)
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari

I hope you are feeling better today
    and recovering from your virus and long trip.
    Welcome home
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    A warm and fuzzy welcome to you Kathi
    I hope you will feel better soon. Take good care of yourself
    dear Kathi.

America missed you (;

Hugs,
    Ayse