Power of Prayer-Thank you All!

DJG1
DJG1 Member Posts: 121
I wanted to say "Thank You" for the many prayers. I had posted recently inquiring about pet/ct/mri, because I had a new lump on my neck. Seen the ENT today and he defined it as my salava gland, and not a lympe node. I also had developed some mouth sores, which only added to my anxiety. He was not concerned about them either. He said healing is going very well, and come back to see him 1st of June. His words were: I see no evidence of diease. Even though there is no fancy tests like the Pet/CT/or MRI at this time, I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted from me. I know there will be more anxiety later in this journey, but I plan to savor the moment and Thank GOD for this news. There is no doubt the many prayers made this a great day. I continue to keep each and everyone of you in my prayers daily.
Deb

Comments

• Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Deb
    That's great to hear, I'm sure you are so relieved. Hope your journey continues to be smooth sailing. Cheers

Jimbo
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Good News
    Glad to hear, more than likely and if you are like me, it's always an up and down thing...

I'll have something bothering me and of concern...I go in or have check-ups, all is fine...that satisfies me for several months, then I'll get an ache or swelling, and it starts over again, LOL....

Best,
    John
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    NED
    Love that statement of NED... (no evidence of disease)

Celebrate and enjoy the news, keep having fun and give thanks everyday.

John
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    The Power of Prayer
    Hi Deb

You are so right there is a lot of power when Gods people pray. I am just sooooo glad to hear the good news.

Doing the dance just for you
    Hondo
  • josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Prayer
    Great news Deb. Faith has incredible power. Josh r.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Woo Hoo
    No evidence of disease AND "healing is going very well" - fabu. Thanks are in.
  • Scambuster
    Scambuster Member Posts: 973
    Pam M said:

Woo Hoo
    No evidence of disease AND "healing is going very well" - fabu. Thanks are in.

Good news Deb
    Nice to hear this report. We dig NED.

Scam
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Wonderful!!!
    So happy for you...NED is a wonderful word.

Still keeping you and everyone else here in my prayers.

Stay strong,
    Glenna