confuzzled has passed on and is with god now

Options
fearbob
fearbob Member Posts: 21 Member
this has been the hardest day in my life , before she passed she want me to post here and tell you all , that reading this board had helped ease her thoughts in the last few months .

before she was incohearent we had our last chat and kissed and hugged and said our good byes, i was there every step of the way for her!

around 3 am she didnt know where she was and was in code.
i could only hold her hand now.
around 9 am this morning i got the call i wished I never had to hear .

she passed on and is with god now !

i have so many tears of joy for her knowing shes no longer in pain!

thanks all for being a chat friend to her here.

emotionly wounded
Bob

Comments

• kellyh33
    kellyh33 Member Posts: 287
    Options
    Dear Bob,
    I am very sorry to

Dear Bob,
    I am very sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I wish I knew something else to say, I am happy for her that her this journey has ended. I am sad for you and the rest of your family.
    Keeping you all in my thoughts.
    Kelly
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Dear Bob,
    Jane was so blessed to have your awesome support and love. She died a happy woman. I pray that you will feel God's loving arms around you as you grieve this huge loss. I am so sorry you have to go through this, and can't help but think of my husband and the other husbands' of ovca parteners that you represent when you share you feelings so openly.
    Hugs,
    kathleen
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    kayandok said:

Dear Bob,
    Jane was so blessed to have your awesome support and love. She died a happy woman. I pray that you will feel God's loving arms around you as you grieve this huge loss. I am so sorry you have to go through this, and can't help but think of my husband and the other husbands' of ovca parteners that you represent when you share you feelings so openly.
    Hugs,
    kathleen

My deepest sympathies
    to you Bob. May she rest in peace.

Karen
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Dear Bob
    Bob, I am so sorry. I am praying for you and your family.

Linda
  • azgrandma
    azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    clamryn said:

Dear Bob
    Bob, I am so sorry. I am praying for you and your family.

Linda

I am sorry to hear this
    I am so sorry to hear this. God be with all her family right now
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    DEAR BOB
    May the Lord lift you up and bring you peace, and may your broken heart soon be healed with all the wonderful memories of Jane and the joy and love you two have shared.
    My deepest sympathy.
    Monika
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Mum2bellaandwilliam Member Posts: 412
    Options
    mopar said:

DEAR BOB
    May the Lord lift you up and bring you peace, and may your broken heart soon be healed with all the wonderful memories of Jane and the joy and love you two have shared.
    My deepest sympathy.
    Monika

Dear Bob, may your beautiful
    Dear Bob, may your beautiful wife rest in peace. Liz x
  • Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    So Sad
    I am so sorry for your loss ...
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    so very sad
    Bob I am very sad to hear of your wifes passing from this awful illness. She was very lucky to have you by her side until the end My thoughts and prayer are with you..God bless....val
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Dear Bob
    I am so sorry for your loss. You were very lucky to have had each other and to have shared such a tender love. I hope she rests in peace and I hope you can also find some kind of peace too.
    Tina xx
  • srwruns
    srwruns Member Posts: 343
    Options
    Very painful to read this.
    Very painful to read this. My thoughts are with you. May you find peace and serenity again, soon.
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    Bob
    I don't know what to say that won't sound tired and cliche.. I am sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how hard this is on you and how you must feel right now. I pray that in the days, weeks and months ahead, you find strength, comfort and peace of mind. Now she's your guardian angel watching over you.
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

Bob
    I don't know what to say that won't sound tired and cliche.. I am sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how hard this is on you and how you must feel right now. I pray that in the days, weeks and months ahead, you find strength, comfort and peace of mind. Now she's your guardian angel watching over you.

((((Bob)))) My more sincere condolences.
    I am so so sorry for your loss.
  • Lisa13Q
    Lisa13Q Member Posts: 677
    Options
    Dear Bob
    My sincerest condolences... she was truly lucky to have you.....now she gets to watch out for you from up above!! Thanks for letting us know..
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    so sorry
    for your loss. I hope your pain lessens when you come to realize what a wonderful gift you gave to your love. Having your love and support ever there must have been such a comfort. When you are able, please come back and let us know how you are doing.
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • LaundryQueen
    LaundryQueen Member Posts: 676
    Options
    Mwee said:

so sorry
    for your loss. I hope your pain lessens when you come to realize what a wonderful gift you gave to your love. Having your love and support ever there must have been such a comfort. When you are able, please come back and let us know how you are doing.
    (((HUGS))) Maria

Bob

I am so sorry for your loss. The love you shared is a precious gift.
  • childofthestars
    childofthestars Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    so sorry
    Dear Bob I am very sorry for your loss but I am also so happy she is no longer in pain. My thoughts are with you.
    Michelle x
  • joan60
    joan60 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    so sad
    So sorry to hear about your wife, may you always remember the good days!
  • fearbob
    Options
    joan60 said:

so sad

just so you all know we were
    just so you all know we were to wed this week by the JP and its tearing me apart
  • fearbob
    Options
    joan60 said:

so sad

just so you all know we were
    just so you all know we were to wed this week by the JP and its tearing me apart