cunfuzzled in the final stage :(

Options
confuzzled
confuzzled Member Posts: 21
as you all know we were engaged to be married ! this is bob on janes account .

i have been at the hospital for 2 days with little sleep.

jane told me yesterday her body was shutting down ! i am in tears typing this to you!

i sat for hours on end telling her how much i love her and had our final talk with saying good bye to each other with a kiss ! that was around 1 am this morning.
about 7 am the nurse told me she was getting ready to meet god now and i should go home and sleep.
well i cant sleep! as you read this at anytime now she will be in heaven !

with all my heart i will love her for eternity and truly me her !

i will come back here sometime to read .

thanks for this board from her and me !

Comments

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    DEAR BOB
    How my heart aches for you. May God lift you up in strength and peace, and may Jane have the same comfort and pain-free journey if this is the time He sees fit to bring her home. I'm so sorry, Bob. Please visit us again - this is not just a place for us women, but for caregivers and loved ones as well. We are here for you.

God bless you, Jane, and your families.
    Monika
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    Bob, My heart just breaks
    Bob, My heart just breaks for you. It is hard being a patient, much harder being the caregiver. How I wish there were something to make the pain go away for you. The only comfort I know you will have, is that you were there for JAne. And you loved her and she knew it. May God keep you close in the coming days. Hugs to you...Cindy
  • Mum2bellaandwilliam
    Mum2bellaandwilliam Member Posts: 412
    Options
    Cindy54 said:

Bob, My heart just breaks
    Bob, My heart just breaks for you. It is hard being a patient, much harder being the caregiver. How I wish there were something to make the pain go away for you. The only comfort I know you will have, is that you were there for JAne. And you loved her and she knew it. May God keep you close in the coming days. Hugs to you...Cindy

How tragic, I hope her
    How tragic, I hope her journey is peaceful , thinking of you at this harrowing time, my heart sunk reading your post, its just so sad another beautiful lady is taken by this disease .Take care and ((hugs)) Liz xxx
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Bob
    Bob, I am so sorry. We are all here for you is all I can say. We can cry with you, pray with you, listen to you, and even laugh with you but we can't change it. We wish we could.

When I lost my fiance, it was so very hard. He died right in my arms. He was my soul mate. As I fight this terrible disease, I have always thought that I could handle everything so much better if he was just here to hold me. But I know it would be hard for him to watch me go through all of this so sometimes I am glad he is in heaven. I know that he is right by my side.

One thing I did that helped me when my Dennis left me, is I started writing every memory I could think of down. Every once in a while I go back and read it. It kind of takes me back into time.

Bob all of us are here for you. Stop by anytime.

Linda
  • rose_marie
    rose_marie Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Dear Bob
    I read your post early this morning and I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know that words can't take away the pain you are feeling. I pray that you will find peace and confort in the days, weeks, months and years ahead.
    Blessings to you my friend,
    Rosemarie
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    This is truly
    This is truly heart-breaking. My husband's name is Bob and I can envision him writing something very similar, in some not-so-distant future.

I have some experience. My (late) husband died from liver cancer. He died in my arms, on our 25th wedding anniversary. I can only tell you that time heals the pain, without destroying the memory, But it never passes fast enough for those whose hearts are bleeding and broken.

Talk about Jane, to anyone who will listen. Share your grief. And your tears.

Peace and love,
    Carlene
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

This is truly
    This is truly heart-breaking. My husband's name is Bob and I can envision him writing something very similar, in some not-so-distant future.

I have some experience. My (late) husband died from liver cancer. He died in my arms, on our 25th wedding anniversary. I can only tell you that time heals the pain, without destroying the memory, But it never passes fast enough for those whose hearts are bleeding and broken.

Talk about Jane, to anyone who will listen. Share your grief. And your tears.

Peace and love,
    Carlene

I'm so sorry Bob
    I lost my mate of 27 years to a heart attack in 2007 and it was the most unbelievable shock to my system. But it helps me to know that he knew how much I loved him. Please feel free to come here when you need to. I was elated when I found this board. These are very special people.

Karen