Fat Transfer Reconstruction the 25th

Options
2»

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Put the Brava machine on and......
    their isn't an ounce of pain. I have to wear it for the next 3 days straight. I'll find out at my follow-up appt. this Wednesday what the next step is and I'll let everyone know.

I feel so much better today than I did for the past 3 days so that is good. That antinausea medication really helped so I could take the oxycodone and that has really helped to take all of my pain away.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Glad your feeling better. As
    Glad your feeling better. As I told you, my friend had this done and you will feel better every day. Now this is what she was told. As long as you don't have your nipple put on, you can go back for more work if you feel you need to, but once the nipple is on the insurence co feels then you are done. Be happy, feel good
    Kathy ~
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Put the Brava machine on and......
    their isn't an ounce of pain. I have to wear it for the next 3 days straight. I'll find out at my follow-up appt. this Wednesday what the next step is and I'll let everyone know.

I feel so much better today than I did for the past 3 days so that is good. That antinausea medication really helped so I could take the oxycodone and that has really helped to take all of my pain away.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Glad your surgery is over.
    Glad your surgery is over. Sorry about the pain. I have found your procedure so interesting and keep following what you post. Get some rest, take your pain pills and post when you can.

Gentle hugs,

Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Surgery is over......
    and I am in a ton of pain. Had a reaction to my pain meds so they had to give me another pill to take with it for nauseousness. My fiance just went to pick it up so I should be feeling better soon.

We were supposed to put the Brava Machine back on today but we forgot to rinse the disenfecting spray off of it last night so it isn't ready yet. The part where the adhesive is has to dry.

Oh, the pain is from the liposuction. None of the other sites hurt; not even my newly lifted little breast!!

Have to keep frozen peas on my chin where he did the lipo for me. So off I go to do that.

Will write more when I put the machine back on later today. Have a feeling that is going to be painfull because it is right where I got my liposuction.

Thanks to eveyone for all of your well wishes.
    Love and Light,
    Vicki

Happy to read you are home
    Happy to read you are home Vicki. Praying for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Glad your surgery is over. Sorry about the pain. I have found your procedure so interesting and keep following what you post. Get some rest, take your pain pills and post when you can.

Gentle hugs,

Diane

hope all is well
    Happy this part if over..and wish you the best....

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Gentle hugs,

Diane

hope all is well
    Happy this part if over..and wish you the best....

Denise
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Had my 1st visit with the RN
    at my doctors office and she said that my surgery site looks great. I wore the Brava machine for the past 3 days, 24/7, so now I get to go back to wearing it for 10 hours a day again now. Most people wear theirs at night but I wear mine during the day. That way I can make sure the seal stays sealed around the dome the whole time. If I'm sleeping, I can't tell when it comes off, the buzzer doesn't wake me up.

See the doctor again next Tuesday so then I'll find out more about when my next fat grafting will be.

My pain is almost all gone now. I am down to taking ibuprofin for it.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Had my 1st visit with the RN
    at my doctors office and she said that my surgery site looks great. I wore the Brava machine for the past 3 days, 24/7, so now I get to go back to wearing it for 10 hours a day again now. Most people wear theirs at night but I wear mine during the day. That way I can make sure the seal stays sealed around the dome the whole time. If I'm sleeping, I can't tell when it comes off, the buzzer doesn't wake me up.

See the doctor again next Tuesday so then I'll find out more about when my next fat grafting will be.

My pain is almost all gone now. I am down to taking ibuprofin for it.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Glad your pain is almost
    Glad your pain is almost gone. The fat grafting does sound painful. Do they do this for lumpectomy's too?

Good luck with your doctor's visit next Tuesday. Let us know.

Hugs, Debby
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

Surgery is over......
    and I am in a ton of pain. Had a reaction to my pain meds so they had to give me another pill to take with it for nauseousness. My fiance just went to pick it up so I should be feeling better soon.

We were supposed to put the Brava Machine back on today but we forgot to rinse the disenfecting spray off of it last night so it isn't ready yet. The part where the adhesive is has to dry.

Oh, the pain is from the liposuction. None of the other sites hurt; not even my newly lifted little breast!!

Have to keep frozen peas on my chin where he did the lipo for me. So off I go to do that.

Will write more when I put the machine back on later today. Have a feeling that is going to be painfull because it is right where I got my liposuction.

Thanks to eveyone for all of your well wishes.
    Love and Light,
    Vicki

Vicki, so sorry
    I saw this just now. I am glad your surgery is over and I hope your
    recovery will be fast and your pain will ease off. How are the results?

Are you happy with them?

Lotsa Love,
    Ayse