Options
2»

Comments

• rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    D Lewis said:

Not your face, silly
    Your mask will cover your face. The technicians will make ink marks on the mask. I got one tiny black tattoo'd dot just below my breastbone. It helps them line up the machine every time.

Yep. Still there ten months later. Doesn't wash off.

Deb

Tatoo
    I was upset when they mentioned tatoo! They made two, one that I can't find now lol! The other is just above my navel! Did not hurt me at all & believe me I don't like needles & used to faint at the sight of them. I forget also & try to scrub it off at times lol!
  • robroaster
    robroaster Member Posts: 2
    Options
    tattoo
    I have only been able to (possibly) locate 2. They look like a tiny freckle. One is on my neck, and one is nearer my collarbone. Not even a passing thought at this point.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Sicilian blood
    LOL Sweet, looks like I got your Sicilian blood boiling :) You can calm down, I know the bond we share but couldn't resist my previous post. Just the abi-normal in me :)

Glenna.
    Nope. No blood boiling here. I was teasing you really. I knew you were teasing me and I thought it was funny. That's one thing I hate about conversing by posting/texting/etc. You loose the laughter and facial expressions. :-*
  • ekdennie
    ekdennie Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    tattoo
    I have a tiny dot tattoo right at the top of where if I actually had cleavage it would begin. They gave it to me as the IMRT that they were doing was going to go very close to my ears, eyes, and brain and they didn't want to take any chances that they were even slightly off mark when they were lining me up. I was embarrassed at first, but now I am proud. hardly anyone notices it and those that do I just tell them that it is a sign that I had cancer, my cancer is now gone, but the tattoo reminds me that I fought hard to be rid of it. I may add to it someday, I don't have any other tattoos, but it makes me think I could make it look better at least! :)