Options
2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Marsha
    glad the flowers Ayse sent put a smile on your face. It's nice to know you're being thought of. Hope you're doing well.
    {{hugs}} Char

Sorry
    double post Guess I was really happy about your flowers! LOL
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

they're even prettier!
    Just wanted to say thank you again. The flowers, of course are even prettier tonight! They're really opening up yet many buds remain, they're going to give me much pleasure for days to come. One of the salmon colored flowers is completely open and it's about 4 inches across, the purple buds are 3-4 inches tall and opening much like iris'. Thank you, graci, gracias, etc. I love them!
    Marsha

P.S. My cats love the box!

I wonder what the salmon
    I wonder what the salmon colored flowers are Marsha. Sounds like a beautiful combination though of purple and salmon. And, I am laughing at how your cats love the box! LOL

Big hugs,

Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

they're even prettier!
    Just wanted to say thank you again. The flowers, of course are even prettier tonight! They're really opening up yet many buds remain, they're going to give me much pleasure for days to come. One of the salmon colored flowers is completely open and it's about 4 inches across, the purple buds are 3-4 inches tall and opening much like iris'. Thank you, graci, gracias, etc. I love them!
    Marsha

P.S. My cats love the box!

Marsha, how are you doing?
    Marsha, how are you doing? You don't post much on here. I pray doing well?
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Sorry
    double post Guess I was really happy about your flowers! LOL

How are you doing Marsha?
    How are you doing Marsha?

Praying for you,

Angie