I need help and advise ( SASH and SOCCERFREAK)

Options
2»

Comments

• Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Rose
    So sorry to read your post. Hope whatever path you choose is the right one for you. We're pulling for you Rose. Cheers

Jimbo
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Jimbo55 said:

Rose
    So sorry to read your post. Hope whatever path you choose is the right one for you. We're pulling for you Rose. Cheers

Jimbo

Rose
    I am so sorry to hear what you are going through! However, you sound great & in control. If I may offer a suggestion. There is a woman by the name of Christine Brader on the Oral Cancer Foundation Site that has been through extensive surgery & is doing great after three
    reocurrences! Brian Hill is most helpfull also. I do know Christine would be very happy to help & may be able to share her experience! I am sorry that I did not notice your post much sooner. You are in my thought's & prayer's Rose! Stay strong like you are & remember we are here for you.
    God Bless You!
    Roz
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    Attitude
    I am so sorry that all of this is happening to you but I'm impressed with your fighting attitude. Your post may scare some people but if they read it entirely they will see how strong of a woman you are and that should give them encouragement, it did me.

I had a trach for 4 months but it was 16 years ago so I'm sure things have changed for the better. Even back then it was not that difficult to take care of.

Stay strong lady, you are going to do well.

Sending hugs and positive thought,
    Glenna
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Attitude
    I am so sorry that all of this is happening to you but I'm impressed with your fighting attitude. Your post may scare some people but if they read it entirely they will see how strong of a woman you are and that should give them encouragement, it did me.

I had a trach for 4 months but it was 16 years ago so I'm sure things have changed for the better. Even back then it was not that difficult to take care of.

Stay strong lady, you are going to do well.

Sending hugs and positive thought,
    Glenna

Positive Thoughts
    Rose,

So sorry you're going through this. I truely believe Attitude plays a large role in how we do and from your last couple of posts it's evident you've got an awesome attitude. We're all here for you!

Sending positive thoughts your way!

Greg
  • Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Options
    Hi Rose
    I have no advice, but I am sending lots of love and prayers. I know that you can fight this and you will win. Please continue to believe this. We are here for you!

Much Love,

Kathy
  • mixleader
    mixleader Member Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Best Wishes and Prayers
    Hi, Rose. I can't imagine what you must be going through emotionally with news like this. But, it sure sounds to me like you are a strong fighter and you seem prepared to do battle with the beast. My best wishes and prayers are with you as are a whole lot of other good folks on this site. I recently attended a cancer symposium and we heard some people talking who were condemned to death by their doctors and they went on to find clinical trials that literally saved their lives. While there is life, there is hope. Best of luck to you.

Roger
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    mixleader said:

Best Wishes and Prayers
    Hi, Rose. I can't imagine what you must be going through emotionally with news like this. But, it sure sounds to me like you are a strong fighter and you seem prepared to do battle with the beast. My best wishes and prayers are with you as are a whole lot of other good folks on this site. I recently attended a cancer symposium and we heard some people talking who were condemned to death by their doctors and they went on to find clinical trials that literally saved their lives. While there is life, there is hope. Best of luck to you.

Roger

Hi Rose

Sometimes this valley we all live in can become a very dark place when we can’t see the light at the end. I know how bad the pain can get and how you feel like you will not survive it sometimes. Just hang in there and keep your strong positive attitude, if you are a believer keep praying, as long as there is life there is hope.

All the best to you and if you don’t mind I will keep you in my prayers
    Hondo
  • connieprice1
    connieprice1 Member Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I will continue to pray for you
    Hi Rose, I just wanted to say "hello" and let you know I haven't forgotten you. I have not seen you post lately but I figured you have your hands full right now. Hopefully you are receiving treatment at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and they can figure out the best treatment for you NOW!! We will keep you in our prayers and are just hoping things go your way. I just don't know how you find the strength to continue fighting but I am glad you are a fighter. Hopefully God will bless you with a miracle and you can get well. With Love, Homer & Connie