Rip Mommy- Your little girl misses you!

Options
my mom passed away 2 weeks ago from breast cancer. i am 18 years old so yea im still young. i miss her very much, she was my best friend. i feel very lost without her. but i kno that i have to stay strong and be the woman she wanted me to be. but it is still hard. i am planning to do the cancer run in NY in october because i wanna make a differene i never want anyone to go what my mom when through. her breast cancer went into remission ten years ago and it came back in 2009 and spreaded to her lungs. she never smoked and had lung cancer. her last years were very hard but she still kept a smile on her face. i love you mom forever nd a day <3.

Comments

• 3Mana
    3Mana Member Posts: 811
    Options
    Lisa,
    I am so sorry to hear you lost your mom. Please remember all the happy times you had with her. Although she is gone, you will never, never forget her. I lost my mom in 1989 and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her. She was not only my mom, but my best friend too. I called her every day and just wish I could at least do that.
    Please take one day at a time and remember that we're all here for you. We'll be your online moms!!! Luv, Carole