Options
124»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    chenheart said:

I wasn't able to get out to
    I wasn't able to get out to the florist before closing time, so I asked my Reggie ( who was runing errands) to please bring me a Mylar balloon home...it could be any color, and could say Thinking of You, or Happy Birthday~ but it was important to me that he bring a balloon. He didn't of course question why~ he already knew it had to be for one of the Kindred Spirits. When he got home...I didn't know if I should laugh or cry when I saw the balloon he chose! Ok, it was colorful, and it did say Happy Birthday~ and it was emblazoned with the characters from Toy Story!!! OMG~ I could picture our Moopy laughing at that silly balloon!
    We went outside together, snipped the string, and did that balloon take off~WOW! Reggie said he knew that it was traveling so high so fast because Moopy had reached down to take it. And suddenly, the balloon with Buzz and Andy didn't seem so wrong...all I could hear in my heart was "To Infinity and Beyond".....and those words seemed just right.

Happy Birthday Moopy.
    Hugs and Love,
    Chen♥

I know the Angels were singing Happy Birthday to you too!
    I wanted to make sure that the balloons I got for Moopy were just perfect, so, I picked out the prettiest blue balloons that the store had. They had different colors of blue, kind of a turquoise, a bluish green, navy blue and a really pretty pale blue. I bought 8 of them, 2 of each color because I wanted a really colorful bunch.

I made sure it was 6:30 CST, so, the sky would be filled with color. I envisioned all of these colors of balloons just flying everywhere, where someone outside of the pink sisters might even notice. It could have happened!

It was windy here today, so, I had to hang on really tight to the balloons. My hubby wanted to hold them because I think he was afraid I would take off like Mary Poppins. LOL

When I let them go, I sang happy birthday to Moopy. And, I had a feeling that the Angels above were singing it at the very same time.

So, Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope you loved the balloons!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣