One week from today!!!!

Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
...is the Northern CA CSN get together!!! I am so thrilled about the chance to meet some of the strongest, most inspiring women I know. And there are surprises in store!!

If you can join us, please let me know so I can adjust the reservation. We are meeting at BJ's restaurant, Sacramento, at 11:30 on Sat March 26th. (I don't have the address in front of me, so I'll have to get that to you.)

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    I wish
    I wish I could be there.
    Jake will be at his dad's next weekend but it is a very long journey for me to take for a weekend since I live in Maine. My hugs and love to all that will be there even though it is in spirit.

Love you all,
    Margo

PS I have not been on a vacation in--well I don't remember--so maybe I deserve one very soon but that one will be with my son Jake so somewhere special. Wait--Oct. 2008 Jake and I and my sister went to Santa's Village for the weekend--does that count. Oh I did go to Myrtle Beach back in 2005 for 5 days with my then husband and another couple but really don't remember a true vacation.

I think it is time I get one. Maybe red-eye flight there and back next weekend is just what I need--I will have to lodge with someone though.

Margo
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

I wish
    I wish I could be there.
    Jake will be at his dad's next weekend but it is a very long journey for me to take for a weekend since I live in Maine. My hugs and love to all that will be there even though it is in spirit.

Love you all,
    Margo

PS I have not been on a vacation in--well I don't remember--so maybe I deserve one very soon but that one will be with my son Jake so somewhere special. Wait--Oct. 2008 Jake and I and my sister went to Santa's Village for the weekend--does that count. Oh I did go to Myrtle Beach back in 2005 for 5 days with my then husband and another couple but really don't remember a true vacation.

I think it is time I get one. Maybe red-eye flight there and back next weekend is just what I need--I will have to lodge with someone though.

Margo

I guess
    I guess I am so excited about a vacation I went on cheaptickets.com and checked out ticket prices and flights from Portland, Maine to Sacramento, CA leaving Maine Friday and coming back Sunday. Prices range from 800-900 and flight times are all over the place.

I wish I could go but just for a few days for that price doesn't seem worth it even though it would be worth seeing and meeting a bunch of wonderful sisters.

Maybe some other day when I would be able to stay longer than 48 hours or be able to meet others as I travel across the US either leaving from home or going back to home.

Margo
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413

I guess
    I guess I am so excited about a vacation I went on cheaptickets.com and checked out ticket prices and flights from Portland, Maine to Sacramento, CA leaving Maine Friday and coming back Sunday. Prices range from 800-900 and flight times are all over the place.

I wish I could go but just for a few days for that price doesn't seem worth it even though it would be worth seeing and meeting a bunch of wonderful sisters.

Maybe some other day when I would be able to stay longer than 48 hours or be able to meet others as I travel across the US either leaving from home or going back to home.

Margo

I truly understand how that
    I truly understand how that is a pretty steep price for 2 days. And it means a great deal that you are even willing to consider it...but girl, it is absolutely time for a vacation for you!!! Maybe a little B&B somewhere closer to home? Or some of the wonderful women in the northeast were looking into a chocolate spa day at Hershey PA...now that would be a treat!

Hugs,

Linda
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

I truly understand how that
    I truly understand how that is a pretty steep price for 2 days. And it means a great deal that you are even willing to consider it...but girl, it is absolutely time for a vacation for you!!! Maybe a little B&B somewhere closer to home? Or some of the wonderful women in the northeast were looking into a chocolate spa day at Hershey PA...now that would be a treat!

Hugs,

Linda

Got the hardliwaits!
    Looking forward to meeting everyone - now in 6 days.

Suzanne