Just to let you know how I am doing

Options
13»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Thanks for the update
    but what's with the nausea? And when will the clot dissolve?

Congrats on the refund and so happy your strength is returning.

You are so good for keeping us posted. Thank you again.
    Suzanne

sorry
    posted twice
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Thanks for the update
    but what's with the nausea? And when will the clot dissolve?

Congrats on the refund and so happy your strength is returning.

You are so good for keeping us posted. Thank you again.
    Suzanne

I'm late in seeing this
    I'm late in seeing this post, as, I haven't been on for a few days. I am like Suzanne, do they know when the clot might dissolve?

I am praying for you and sending cyber hugs.

Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Meena
    I am glad to hear you have some energy today. I hope you will have a little more each day. I admire your strength and determination. I don't know how I would fair giving myself shots every day.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Hoping you get to go out
    Hoping you get to go out this weekend and are feeling better.

Hugs, Debby
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    bjmom1 said:

Glad to hear from u Meena
    I sm glad to hear from u sorry u have to take those shots. Hopefully you will not have to continue taking those shots much longer. I hope u have a good tender juciy steak. Seening u a BIg Cyber Hug .

Barb

Meena
    Meena,
    Great to hear from you--Hope you have had your steak dinner and was able to enjoy it. Great news about the tax refund--that is always nice--I know I liked mine as well.
    Best of luck on Tuesday with your treatment.

Margo
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Meena!
    Thank you for the update. A steak dinner sounds great! We got a refund, too, and I had a few 'finishing touches' done in the house - it really was a lot less work than I thought, but I feel back on track now.

I hope you can get away for a few days. I'm about 5 hours or so from you - it was very springlike here today, hope you enjoyed nice weather, too.

Hugs,

Sue

Have you decided what to do
    Have you decided what to do with your tax refund yet Meena? Maybe you could have a getaway to the beach? I know how you enjoy that.

Thinking of you and praying for you,

Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

Meena
    So glad you are managing those shots in the stomach. I don't know how you do it ... but I guess it's like everything else most of us have experienced ... we ARE a LOT stronger than we ever thought we were. But still ... not many of us had to endure giving ourselves shots in our stomachs. Hope the nausea stops ... and that you'll be able to enjoy your refund and a steak dinner sounds like a good plan to me. Enjoy!

hugs.
    teena

You have been on my mind
    You have been on my mind Meena and am praying that you are doing better with the chemo. Keep posting as we all are concerned and love you.

♥ Noel
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your update
    And wishing you many pain-free and happy days while you go through chemo. I also hope you've had that delicious steak dinner!

Mimi
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    Glad to hear from you
    I'm sorry to hear how sick you are. I didn't have chemo but I did have a blood clot and know that the shots are no fun. I had a TRAM flap so I had to have them in my thighs not my stomach. I can't imagine that on top of the chemo. Hopefully you'll be able to take blood thinners soon and stop the shots. Please know that I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.

Helen