Get pet scans RESULTS in the am.... left out an important word!!!

Options

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    CR1954 said:

I'm there...
    I'm there and I'm bringing peeps!

CR

okay .. Sisters in PINK .. why is Eefy wearing
    my ugg boots? We haven't been on the road that long, and already the sisters in back are 'out of control'! Talk about 'girls gone wild' video! I am taping the fun, this time..

Twisted Sister - Vicki Sam
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

All the trouble makers sit
    All the trouble makers sit in the back of the bus...so youll know where i will be...lol!
    Can we all fit in the room with you...dont mind if we make you laugh while your in the scanner do you? To bad we cant clone ourselves while were in the scanners and come out healthy on the other side...cool thought!!! :)

Praying and hoping that you
    Praying and hoping that you will get good results from the PET scan.

Hugs, Debby
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Darn It!
    I missed the bus! Still...

Am truly HOPING for MIRACULOUS results, Libby!!!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Yep, am waving my imaginary magic wand for you. :-)
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options

Darn It!
    I missed the bus! Still...

Am truly HOPING for MIRACULOUS results, Libby!!!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Yep, am waving my imaginary magic wand for you. :-)

OK I know I was tired
    OK I know I was tired yesterday after my treatment, but I KNOW I posted the results!!!! Here I go again!

Not as bad as I had anticipated, reduced activity in my lymph nodes :) A little increased activity in my liver and in my spine T11 region, but not too much. She (my onc) was surprised and happy about it! She said we will look at my tumor markers again and since my markers indicate activity, I know some peoples dont but mine has been pretty straight on, she maybe changing my meds in April if the markes are still going up.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options

OK I know I was tired
    OK I know I was tired yesterday after my treatment, but I KNOW I posted the results!!!! Here I go again!

Not as bad as I had anticipated, reduced activity in my lymph nodes :) A little increased activity in my liver and in my spine T11 region, but not too much. She (my onc) was surprised and happy about it! She said we will look at my tumor markers again and since my markers indicate activity, I know some peoples dont but mine has been pretty straight on, she maybe changing my meds in April if the markes are still going up.

Now I can exhale!
    Thank you for posting your results. I am glad they are better than you anticipated. I hope that the markers are good, too.

Hugs,

Sue
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Now I can exhale!
    Thank you for posting your results. I am glad they are better than you anticipated. I hope that the markers are good, too.

Hugs,

Sue

Not so bad
    I've been checking on you, Libby, as often as I can.

Your results sound fairly decent considering you said your onc thought they'd be yukky.

Hope you keep doing well.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options

OK I know I was tired

Yay Libby!!!!
    Florida, here you come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Yay Libby!!!!
    Florida, here you come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,
    Jean

I am there!!!
    x0x0x0x0x0

I am there!!!
    x0x0x0x0x0 Wanda
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options

OK I know I was tired

Libby
    so glad the results showed reduced activity. Here's hoping the markers are going down!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

OK I know I was tired

Thinking of
    Thinking of you......xoxoxoxoxo Lynn
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

OK I know I was tired

I for one
    am still hoping ferociously for our miracle case to
    show cancer who's boss.

Love you Libby!
    Ayse
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options

OK I know I was tired

So glad it was better than
    So glad it was better than you anticipated. I have pet and MRI in 3 weeks, and this is the kind of news I am hoping for also!

Keep inspiring!

Carol
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    camul said:

So glad it was better than
    So glad it was better than you anticipated. I have pet and MRI in 3 weeks, and this is the kind of news I am hoping for also!

Keep inspiring!

Carol

Good news
    So glad the results were better that you had thought they might be!! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

OK I know I was tired

This is good news Libby! If
    This is good news Libby! If your oncologist is happy with it, then your pink sisters are happy with it!

Thanks for posting the results. We were all wondering and worried.

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Now I can exhale!

Hugs,

Sue

Yes, the results are better
    Yes, the results are better than I know any of us thought. Happy for that Libby.

Continuing to pray for you!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Now I can exhale!

Hugs,

Sue

I am exhaling too Libby and
    I am exhaling too Libby and so thankful. I'd been watching for the results.

You are one amazing pink sister!

Hugs, Jan
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

This is good news Libby! If
    This is good news Libby! If your oncologist is happy with it, then your pink sisters are happy with it!

Thanks for posting the results. We were all wondering and worried.

Sue :)

Yippe!!!
    That's Wonderful news... Happy for trhe positive results.

Hugs
    Voncille ;0)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

OK I know I was tired

Congrats to our miracle
    Congrats to our miracle Libby!

Lex
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Libby
    So happy to hear your good news! Have a great time in Florida!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

I am there!!!
    x0x0x0x0x0

I am there!!!
    x0x0x0x0x0 Wanda

I'm glad that the results
    I'm glad that the results were this good! And, so glad that you posted them. I kept looking for an update from you.

I pray for you all of the time Libby and hope you have a great vacation. When are you going?

Hugs, Diane