~Shout Out To Marsha Mulvey~

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
I've been thinking of you Marsha, and, haven't seen a post from you lately.

So, how are you doing?

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Praying she is ok.
    Sue :)

Praying she is ok.

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Ritzy said:

Praying she is ok.

Praying she is ok.

Thinking of you too!
    Hugs,

Thinking of you too!

Hugs, Debby
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    DebbyM said:

Thinking of you too!
    Hugs,

Thinking of you too!

Hugs, Debby

Sent her a PM!
    Hope & pray she's doing good.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sea60 said:

Sent her a PM!
    Hope & pray she's doing good.

Ditto ... Miss Marsha .. How ya doing, my
    friend? Hoping all is well and good with you and your health.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    VickiSam said:

Ditto ... Miss Marsha .. How ya doing, my
    friend? Hoping all is well and good with you and your health.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

OK
    Thanks for asking, I'm doing alright. I've been working 4 days a week now instead of 3 and guess I've just been busy. Schedule is still 3 weeks of chemo, then a week off. Last Friday was chemo #52, this Friday I'm off! I have made a few short comments on the board lately but sometimes the topics are things I have no knowledge of (like surgery, reconstruction, etc), I read but don't reply.

My really good news is that I finally got to go watch Rachel (my daughter) play softball on Saturday. She plays for IU Southeast and I was (am) so excited to get to finally see a game this season! She's awesome and this has been such a large part of our lives - when I was diagnosed last year, I wasn't sure I'd be able to watch her play again. HOORAY for chemo!

Sylvia, I just saw your message and sent you a reply.

Thanks everyone for checking up on me. Marsha
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

OK
    Thanks for asking, I'm doing alright. I've been working 4 days a week now instead of 3 and guess I've just been busy. Schedule is still 3 weeks of chemo, then a week off. Last Friday was chemo #52, this Friday I'm off! I have made a few short comments on the board lately but sometimes the topics are things I have no knowledge of (like surgery, reconstruction, etc), I read but don't reply.

My really good news is that I finally got to go watch Rachel (my daughter) play softball on Saturday. She plays for IU Southeast and I was (am) so excited to get to finally see a game this season! She's awesome and this has been such a large part of our lives - when I was diagnosed last year, I wasn't sure I'd be able to watch her play again. HOORAY for chemo!

Hey
    Hey Marsha! So glad you saw this post and replied. I don't know how you work and still have 3 weeks of chemo. You amaze me!

And, really happy too to see that you got to see your daughters softball game. And, I know she was overwhelmed to have you there too!

Yes, Hooray for chemo and you will be seeing many, many more of her games!

Take care Marsha,

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

OK

I am glad to see your post
    nice to know that you are doing well.
    New flower
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member

OK

So good to hear from you Marsha
    Holy smokes chemo #52...

I am so happy to hear that you got to watch your daughter play
    softball. Here's to many more games Marsha.

Sending you buncha
    Loove,

Ayse
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

I am glad to see your post
    nice to know that you are doing well.
    New flower

You have been missed Marsha!
    You have been missed Marsha! And, you caught a softball game with your daughter playing? Just wonderful!

You keep fighting and keep us updated more often.

Hugs, Noel
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    aysemari said:

So good to hear from you Marsha
    Holy smokes chemo #52...

I am so happy to hear that you got to watch your daughter play
    softball. Here's to many more games Marsha.

Sending you buncha
    Loove,

Ayse

Ofcourse we check up on you
    Ofcourse we check up on you Marsha. I had been getting concerned since I hadn't seen you post lately. Ofcourse, I could have missed it too.

I can't believe 52 chemo treatments. You are an inspiration Marsha!

Bet you did have fun at the softball game. Go Rachel! LOL

You let us know how you are doing from time to time, as, we love you and want to know.

Big hugs,

Susie
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    susie09 said:

Ofcourse we check up on you
    Ofcourse we check up on you Marsha. I had been getting concerned since I hadn't seen you post lately. Ofcourse, I could have missed it too.

I can't believe 52 chemo treatments. You are an inspiration Marsha!

Bet you did have fun at the softball game. Go Rachel! LOL

You let us know how you are doing from time to time, as, we love you and want to know.

Big hugs,

Susie

Marsha, You are amazing and
    Marsha, You are amazing and it was good to hear from you.
    HUGS~
    Wanda
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Marsha, You are amazing and
    Marsha, You are amazing and it was good to hear from you.
    HUGS~
    Wanda

Always good to see a post
    Always good to see a post from you Marsha. And, I second what Wanda wrote, you are one amazing lady!

Hugs, Kylez
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Kylez said:

Always good to see a post
    Always good to see a post from you Marsha. And, I second what Wanda wrote, you are one amazing lady!

Hugs, Kylez

I am glad that someone
    I am glad that someone posted a shout out to you. So sorry about all of the chemo. It doesn't seem possible to have that much.

Praying for you Marsha!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462

OK

Hey Marsha,
    Thanks for checking in. We missed you . ♥