I've started going topless.

Options
2»

Comments

• mrs gadget
    mrs gadget Member Posts: 118
    Options
    right there with ya!!
    Hi have been topless for about a month now and I really feel like myself again!! It was hard at first and then I finally had to make a conscious decision to go for it. My husband wasn't thrilled about it and felt it would affect my career in a negative way, but in the end I needed to do what was best for me....

Enjoy your new found freedom...

Mrs gadget
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

yay topless what a great
    yay topless what a great feeling!

Really proud of you for going topless! Congrats!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Thanks Linda. Sounds like
    Thanks Linda. Sounds like you're moving on really well. Thanks for your comments - -

LynD ( changed the spelling but it's still me)

So happy that you decided to
    So happy that you decided to go topless. I agree with the others, it is a great sign that you are moving on!

Hugs, Noel
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options
    Good for YOU!!

Good for YOU!!
  • BMS
    BMS Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Cinkal said:

Good for YOU!!

Good for YOU!!

Topless
    I came to work for the first time last week without the wig on. Besides warmer days, chemo threw me right into menopause (I'm almost 49) and the hot flashes or "tropical vacations" are too much to bear. At home I go topless, but I am inching (or 1/4 inching) toward it at work, too. Three more weekly chemos and chemo is done!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    joannstar said:

Congrats & me too
    I unveiled my 1/2 to 3/4 inch mostly salt & pepper on 3/7 at work! Tomorrow night I will go to a costume gala and although I'm wearing a hat (going as Luvey Howell from Gilligan's Island), I will be topless underneath.
    It is so freeing!! I am surprised that people don't comment and have been very nice (sales people) overall.
    I will probably keep my hair short because I love the convenience of it. I died my hair for 40 years and I figure that this is my opportunity to go "au natural".
    Enjoy the freedom of toplessness!
    JoAnn

How was the party Joann?
    How was the party Joann? Sounds like fun!

Sue :)