Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

So so happy for you!!! Be
    So so happy for you!!! Be careful of your skin~ when mine got itchy, my Dr wrote me a prescription for cortisone creme; he said the OTC brands wouldn't be strong enough.

Half way to lining Life AFTER Treatment!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Congrats! Be sure and ask
    Congrats! Be sure and ask your rads oncologist for something for the itching if you need it. Don't let it get too bad.

Happy for you,

Kylez
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    HalfWay Cheers!!!!
    Yeah, you are almost there. I know it is tedious and hard....but what a great place to be at 1/2 done! Lots of hugs sent your way
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Thank you all for the good
    Thank you all for the good wishes. I love the image of you all standing there at the end of the tunnel with your flashlights. And yes, I'm using my creams...aloe and Eucerin Daily Replenishing mulitple times a day, then a heavy load of Aquaphor over night. Chen, my doc mentioned the hydrocortisone for the itch, but didn't mention a scrip for it, I'll ask about it if the itch gets worse.

Your encouragement means a great deal to me.

Hugs,

Linda

Congrats Linda! Can't wait
    Congrats Linda! Can't wait until you are done!

Lex
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Thank you all for the good
    Thank you all for the good wishes. I love the image of you all standing there at the end of the tunnel with your flashlights. And yes, I'm using my creams...aloe and Eucerin Daily Replenishing mulitple times a day, then a heavy load of Aquaphor over night. Chen, my doc mentioned the hydrocortisone for the itch, but didn't mention a scrip for it, I'll ask about it if the itch gets worse.

Your encouragement means a great deal to me.

Hugs,

Linda

Big congrats Linda!

Big congrats Linda!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

little chart
    Before I started my radiation (almost 3 yrs ago) I had chart to cross off daily...(2 charts) one how many days left and one how many days I completed....

I saved them and put in scrap book...odd I KNOW but to me something worth scrapping..

Happy you are almost through

My husband had a calendar
    My husband had a calendar with how many I had, rather than how many I had left. I actually liked it better than saying how many I had left.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    pokrydi said:

Linda how exciting only 11
    Linda how exciting only 11 more days!!!!!!!! positive thoughts your way to make the days go by fast fast fast!!!!! di

Congrats and good
    Congrats and good luck!

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

You'll be there before you
    You'll be there before you know it Linda, glad to hear your doing well. Good luck with the last 11 days. Take care sweetheart Kay

Sending congrats for the 1/2
    Sending congrats for the 1/2 point!

Hugs, Megan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

You'll be there before you
    You'll be there before you know it Linda, glad to hear your doing well. Good luck with the last 11 days. Take care sweetheart Kay

Good luck Linda with the
    Good luck Linda with the rest of your rads. We will throw a party in a few days for your completion and ringing of the bell!
  • 1acme
    1acme Member Posts: 77
    Options
    Congrats Linda
    You are almost done.
    I will start my radiation in April.
    Good luck.