"The Chemo Wars" - What's the Real Story? *Updated*

13»

Comments

• Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member

Craig thanks for leading me
    Craig thanks for leading me to this link. I decided to respond to this rather than the Big Billy post so it will bump up to the top. It is such a great post that I think it should be readily availble to read for any newcomers that might be interested. As always you seem to be experiencing so many of the same thoughts/emotions that I am experiencing. I think sometimes the decision making procees is one of the most brutal parts of fighting this disease since the "experts" have no clear answers.

You are so right about the price we have to pay for fighting. I keep thinking about all of the surgeries/chemo/scans, blood clots as a result and all of the pills that I am taking to help the side effects. I think I take more medications than my 87 year old father and I am still only 47. I keep thinking that if by some miracle I do beat this one day what other problems will arise or another type of cancer from all of the treatments/scans.

Yes a great post.
    Thanks for

Yes a great post.
    Thanks for bringing it back, I missed it the 1st time.

Longing for the day I can say NED as i'm heading into 2nd yr of this nightmare.
  • belindahill
    belindahill Member Posts: 144
    wow.
    Hi, what a read, we are just beginning. Thank you for your post.
  • druidshadow
    druidshadow Member Posts: 85
    thank you
    thank you Craig for that inspirational post, i am not sure i have with will to as long as you have esp. if time being sick out ways the the time i get to enjoy my family.
    just my thoughts
    john