Having Followup Mamo on Tuesday

BlownAway60
BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
edited February 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
When I had my first mamo after finishing chemo and rads last Sept, I was scheduled for a followup mamo on left breast only in 6 months. Times up. Gonna get that done on Tuesday.

I joined Weight Watcher's online on the 9th of Feb. I have lost 6 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. The new points+ plan seems to be working for me. Pretty easy to follow.

I hate their message boards. They are not friendly at all and have so many rules about what to post and not to post. If you make a booboo you cannot delete it. The board guru has to do it for you. I have gotten my butt chewed twice. Don't think I will post there again. I miss the friendship and caring peeps on this board.

Hugs

Donna

Wishing everyone whose birthday I missed "Happy Birthday".

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Donna,
    sending prayer and positives thoughts on Tuesday!

WOW! Good for you. That's great. I'm trying to lose a few myself. Although today, I ate a hamburger...with fries. :P

Hugs!

Sylvia
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Good Job
    on your weight loss! you will be in my thoughts as you go for your appointment on Tuesday.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    ladyg said:

Good Job
    on your weight loss! you will be in my thoughts as you go for your appointment on Tuesday.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Congrats Donna on the weight
    Congrats Donna on the weight loss! Your sisters in pink will be with you on Tuesday to help you thru the day.

Prayers and hugs,

Susie
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Congratulations on the
    Congratulations on the weight loss! Best wishes for a clear, no problem mammo, too. xoxoxo Lynn
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Congratulations on the
    Congratulations on the weight loss! Best wishes for a clear, no problem mammo, too. xoxoxo Lynn

Good for you on the weight
    Good for you on the weight loss and sorry their board sucks. Come here and share with us cause I for one could use some encouragement on the weight loss front and back and sides. LOL
    Don't fret about the mammo. Just try to treat it like a regular old mammo and not the "follow up" one that it is. Not easy but it can help. Prayers that all is good and that you continue losing weight.
    Stef
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    fauxma said:

Good for you on the weight
    Good for you on the weight loss and sorry their board sucks. Come here and share with us cause I for one could use some encouragement on the weight loss front and back and sides. LOL
    Don't fret about the mammo. Just try to treat it like a regular old mammo and not the "follow up" one that it is. Not easy but it can help. Prayers that all is good and that you continue losing weight.
    Stef

Losing weight...Fantastic
    Losing weight...Fantastic and Congrats! I'll be holding your hand and praying for great results with your mammo!

Sue :)
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Ritzy said:

Losing weight...Fantastic
    Losing weight...Fantastic and Congrats! I'll be holding your hand and praying for great results with your mammo!

Sue :)

moving forward! congrats on
    moving forward! congrats on the weight loss, and good luckon the mammo!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Donna... Congratulations on
    Donna... Congratulations on losing weight! That is huge. Good to see you posting. Mistakes are allowed, after all... we are human.
    BL
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Donna... Congratulations on losing weight! That is huge. Good to see you posting. Mistakes are allowed, after all... we are human.
    BL

Donna .. Good luck tomorrow, and all the best.
    Also .. way to go with the weight loss!. . .

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

BL

Good luck Tuesday Donna!
    Good luck Tuesday Donna!

Hugs, Debby
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    DebbyM said:

Good luck Tuesday Donna!
    Good luck Tuesday Donna!

Hugs, Debby

Great Job Donna!
    Congrats on losing weight. Keep posting here and we'll cheer you on!
    I'm thinking of you today and sending good wishes. Let us know how you make out.

I love your cat!
    Sher
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    VickiSam said:

Donna .. Good luck tomorrow, and all the best.
    Also .. way to go with the weight loss!. . .

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam

Sending positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers!

Hugs, Jan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Positive vibes to you!!
    Positive vibes to you!! Congrats big time on the weight loss~and your bad experience on the WW Boards simply proves that there is no family like the family of Kindred Spirits here on the BC boards!!! Post any time!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    chenheart said:

Positive vibes to you!!
    Positive vibes to you!! Congrats big time on the weight loss~and your bad experience on the WW Boards simply proves that there is no family like the family of Kindred Spirits here on the BC boards!!! Post any time!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Another pink sister
    saying congrats on the weight loss! And, sending positive vibes, good luck and hugs for you today.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Sher43009 said:

Great Job Donna!
    Congrats on losing weight. Keep posting here and we'll cheer you on!
    I'm thinking of you today and sending good wishes. Let us know how you make out.

I love your cat!
    Sher

I tried the cat as my avater
    I tried the cat as my avater on WW but the cat did not lick. Looked just like I was sticking my tounge out at them. Thought they might not get the humor of that and changed it back to nothing.

Hugs

Donna
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Donna,
    Hope all goes well with your mammo.

Congratulations on your weight loss. WW has worked for me. I've never been on their boards, and now I guess I never will.

xoxo,
    Jean