My Heart hurts

Options
My mother in law passed away yesterday. They took her off the respirator Thursday evening and moved her to a hospice house Friday afternoon. I was with her when she passed, it was peaceful and she went within minutes of the Great Grandkids telling her they loved her...I think she was waiting for them.

I wish I could take my husbands pain and sadness away for a little bit.

Comments

• vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    sad
    My condolences, it's always so hard, time will help heal. Vinny
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    ACHING HEART
    Its always hard when you lose someone dear to you,expected or not. My condolences go out to you and your family. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • bluerose
    bluerose Member Posts: 1,104
    Options
    My sympathies
    I am so sorry to hear of your mother-in-laws passing. How lovely you were all so close and she waited for her grandchildren.

Blessings,

Bluerose
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Options
    So sorry
    I am so sorry for your families loss. Yes, I do believe your mother-in-law was waiting to say goodbye to her great grandkids. At least she wasn't alone.

Love Maggie
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options

So sorry
    I am so sorry for your families loss. Yes, I do believe your mother-in-law was waiting to say goodbye to her great grandkids. At least she wasn't alone.

Love Maggie

Sad
    Hi Beth,
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother-in-law. Remember all of the good times with her and give your hubby extra love and attention during this sad time. My prayers are with you all.
    Love...Sue
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Options
    Sorry
    Sorry to hear Beth of your loss. Sounds like you were close. Time will not dim the meemory of her, just the pain of her loss. Thinking of you Joanie
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    JoanieP said:

Sorry
    Sorry to hear Beth of your loss. Sounds like you were close. Time will not dim the meemory of her, just the pain of her loss. Thinking of you Joanie

Thinking of you
    Dear Beth,

I relate to what you are feeling. Two weeks ago my close friend passed away. I have been having waves of happiness and sadness basking myself in sweet memories I have of her. May the memories of your mom in law hold you and your husband dear to your heart.

Hugs,
    Liz
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options

Thinking of you
    Dear Beth,

I relate to what you are feeling. Two weeks ago my close friend passed away. I have been having waves of happiness and sadness basking myself in sweet memories I have of her. May the memories of your mom in law hold you and your husband dear to your heart.

Hugs,
    Liz

Thanks
    Thank you everyone, it's getting easier a little bit at a time. We are sad, but know it was for the best. She's not in pain anymore, that is what counts.

Take care everyone
    Beth